Owls in Loughborough area?

Guest TCIO

Guest lufbramike

Hey

Only moved to Lufbra in December from south Wales to start my PhD, would be good to get to know some people around here to go to games with

Cool. I'll be in Seagrave (if all goes to plan) - that's nor far from Barrow/Sileby. Will def want to hook up with some Owls (in the non-manlove sense) for matches/booze-athons. :st2:

Hey

Only moved to Lufbra in December from south Wales to start my PhD, would be good to get to know some people around here to go to games with

What yer studyin' fella?

Guest lufbramike

That sounds pretty good. Seagrave is not far at all. Will definitely be up for some lift sharing if people are up for it, Im tempted to get a season ticket next season so this should be good.

@TCIO - Im a Computer Science geek if that helps, what do you do?

That sounds pretty good. Seagrave is not far at all. Will definitely be up for some lift sharing if people are up for it, Im tempted to get a season ticket next season so this should be good.

@TCIO - Im a Computer Science geek if that helps, what do you do?

Not sure I'm going to stretch to a season ticket, but will get to as many games as I can. I've got a Masters in Geography, but I teach IT in FE. You work it out. I have no idea how I got here! :wacko:

Guest lufbramike

Just realised I hadn't replied, how rude...

Thats cool, how come your moving down here then?

I understand totally, its a rule that you should never teach what your qualified in.

And definately house party, supposedly summer is dead around these parts so should be good.

Guest TCIO

That's OK. You going on Saturday? I'm moving down because my girlfriend wants to be nearer to her parents and TBH it's a nice part of the world. I just need a job down there now!

Guest lufbramike

Unfortunately I am not. I am in South Wales for the weekend for a friends birthday and my nephews christening that I booked ages ago. Was thinking about trying to cancel after the Carlisle match but the other half "intervened" because she wanted to go see family down there.

Really gutted I am not going, the irony that my dad, sis and bro in law are coming up from south wales is ringing in my ears. You going?

Shouldn't be a problem getting a job down here, its pretty decent because you got Leicester, Luf, Derby and Notts all not far away

My FB is https://www.facebook.com/mikehurst437245 if you want to add me and we can get arranging for Leics City, Derby County, Forest and Peterborough next season ;-)

Guest infamous_zigg

Now then guys,

Get thi sen known in the Midlands Owls section on this part of the site.

I'm up at Long Eaton, Junction 24/25 area and only one train stop up from you guys heading north (those trains that stop at both obviously!)

Journeys up to Sheffield 6 usually with my son (15) and occassionally a few others round these parts.

Usually throw a few quid in for petrol and we park at the Wednesdayite carpark on Penistone road before going to the Niagra (Wednesdayite lounge) for pre-match drinks.

Just ask the question in the main Exiled thread and I'm sure one of the Massif will reply.

UTO

WTID

Guest TCIO

My FB is https://www.facebook...mikehurst437245 if you want to add me and we can get arranging for Leics City, Derby County, Forest and Peterborough next season ;-)

Have sent you a friend request on FB. Will check out the midlands section of OT now. I did go on Saturday and it was AMAZING! Only my girlfriend's second match and she's as avid as me now. She hated football before! What a day. Shame you missed it mate. Have you seen the pics and videos on here? I've got loads I need to upload. See you on FB.