Who's going without tickets saturday ?

any one aged between 18-25 going and have a space in their car? Would be perfect if they don't mind me drinking in the car a well

ia

There's a space in my car, no problems with you drinking, no need to contribute to fuel. PM me.

Edit - Sorry mate just re-read your post. I'm 26 :sad:

Edited by swfc261279

There's a space in my car, no problems with you drinking, no need to contribute to fuel. PM me.

Edit - Sorry mate just re-read your post. I'm 26 :sad:

That's no good then sorry i don't know how to socialize with people over the age of 25.

Anyone between the ages of 34 and 52 going down on a motorbike? I'd prefer to smoke my crack pipe whilst riding pillion. Preferably a Kowasaki.

Pm me, cheers.

Heyup pal!

I don't have a Kawasaki but do have an R1. Not much between mine and ya Ninja, will both 0-60 sub 3 secs.

I am 44 and normally responsible but you wouldn't be able to smoke on pillion due to my wheelying most of way back from Brentford with 3 points :cool:

UTO!

Heyup pal!

I don't have a Kawasaki but do have an R1. Not much between mine and ya Ninja, will both 0-60 sub 3 secs.

I am 44 and normally responsible but you wouldn't be able to smoke on pillion due to my wheelying most of way back from Brentford with 3 points :cool:

UTO!

UTmfknO's!