OVERSEAS FANS PLANS

Can't make Wycombe so hope to hell we beat Brentford and get auto on last day. Play-off final possible on points but unlikely as I've told the wife I'm not travelling anywhere this summer and will get a new job. She's still mad about we flying over for Cardiff 05 :biggrin:

Bloody Wednesday, always making it hard

:biggrin: ......dont remind me.

'

It gets worse actually, I dont know if I mentioned but it blew up again and I had to tow it back to the UK to be re-'fixed'?.... I've now swapped it for a Nissan Note. :sad:

Mrs has got one of them, nice little car

I was debating what to do. IF we win & united don't next weekend, I'll be on the computer sorting out flights, tickets etc at 7.15 next Saturday. If United win, I'll wait to see if i can tickets for the play off final if we get there. For me, if United are going to drop points, it'll be next weekend. Can't see either of us slipping up on the last day.

This is exactly what I plan to do. If we don't get into 2nd spot next weekend, will have to wait to see if we get to wembley! Flights are so expensive at short notice.

Sorry to here that weshall ,

but good decision on the Nissan ,

had one second hand since 2003 ,

Never let me down running wise all i ever needed for the mots is one windscreen wiper blade and one abs sensor total spend 80 quid with fitting ,

I used to always buy a Primera to use as a works car until they gave me a van, mainly cos they were always owned by an old bloke and well looked after :biggrin: .......but I'm not impressed with the Note, it's tinny and for a 1.5dci it's slow, plus it leaks water onto your clutch foot......but I was desperate to get rid of the Peugeot before it blew up again and got a good deal.

Mrs has got one of them, nice little car

See above, thankfully like you it's for the missus. :biggrin:

Flight would cost me $1,000 (give or take) add to that car hire, accommodation etc. I reckon the cheapest I could do this for would be about $2,000 (roughly 1,300 quid). Add to that lost wages over the five days I'd need, not to mention the cost of the divorce! :biggrin:

It cost me over 700quid in lost wages and travel not to mention money spent on the day to fly back from Belgium for the derby in Feb, and I live in Sheffield and go to more games than miss (only ever through work)

Sometimes you just got to be there.

It cost me over 700quid in lost wages and travel not to mention money spent on the day to fly back from Belgium for the derby in Feb, and I live in Sheffield and go to more games than miss (only ever through work)

Sometimes you just got to be there.

We could have gone over together for the derby. :biggrin: ..........where in Belgium were you?

Edited by Weshallovercome

Guest you dont know what youre doing

Not booked Wycombe flights, not booked Wembley flights... Can't have both weekends off, I am flummoxed slightly.

Being there on Saturday at 4.55pm was pretty epic tho

I used to always buy a Primera to use as a works car until they gave me a van, mainly cos they were always owned by an old bloke and well looked after :biggrin: .......but I'm not impressed with the Note, it's tinny and for a 1.5dci it's slow, plus it leaks water onto your clutch foot......but I was desperate to get rid of the Peugeot before it blew up again and got a good deal.

you could allways wear a welly mate :biggrin:

Seem to remember when I was doing my research when buying the car the spec for it is different for the U.K. market. Suspension is stiffer for instance. As I said no probs so far.

Yes but think of the + side utah mate ,

You could replenish your stock of Hendo,s

Sorted courtesy of the internet and an Owlstalker posting appropriate web address.

Owlstalk fixed it for me! :rolleyes: