OVERSEAS FANS PLANS

Flight would cost me $1,000 (give or take) add to that car hire, accommodation etc. I reckon the cheapest I could do this for would be about $2,000 (roughly 1,300 quid). Add to that lost wages over the five days I'd need, not to mention the cost of the divorce! :biggrin:

The divorce would save you a fortune in the long run mate. Get it done :)

I'm in the process of saving up for College, I'm aiming for either the first or second game (or both if funds allow) of next season, which will be in the Championship. Hopefully it's against Palarse at home, would be nice to witness revenge.

Guest PenangOwl

I decided if it comes down to play-offs I am back for the final, maybe the 1st and 2nd legs - maybe.....

Automatic - they can do it without me!!

Guest PenangOwl

Trouble is we've been married for so long now that she's almost one of the family! :biggrin:

Do what I do mate and keep 'er half way around the world away!

Guest PenangOwl

This is where it gets confusing - I have recently moved to Bahrain but she cannot join me until the permits etc are worked out.....so she is in Penang. Perhaps I should change to BahrainOwl??

Flight would cost me $1,000 (give or take) add to that car hire, accommodation etc. I reckon the cheapest I could do this for would be about $2,000 (roughly 1,300 quid). Add to that lost wages over the five days I'd need, not to mention the cost of the divorce! :biggrin:

Yes but think of the + side utah mate ,

You could replenish your stock of Hendo,s

Dilemma for me.

I've got a pass for the playoff final from the missus.

Might change it to the Wycome game, but the problem is if we f that up, I'll have spent $1000 and I won't be able to come back for the playoffs!

I'll be over no matter what, can't really afford it, but life's too short to worry....just hoping it's not Wembley as I might struggle to get a ticket/convince the missus.

Can't see the problem with you coming over again mate I mean what could go wrong? :biggrin:

Guest PenangOwl

Hows it going over there mate

As you have probably seen I am in Bahrain these days, last week in Cairo - I just love the demonstrations !!!

Work is very good at the moment - I spend a lot of time in Saudi though. But I am closer to the UK in case of emergency play off finals....

All the best mate

Guest Big Guns

[quote name=Orlando_Trustful' timestamp='1335179018' post

='3626794]

If I could afford the flights, I'd be back for the remainder of the season, which ever way it goes.

Were are you pal.

As you have probably seen I am in Bahrain these days, last week in Cairo - I just love the demonstrations !!!

Work is very good at the moment - I spend a lot of time in Saudi though. But I am closer to the UK in case of emergency play off finals....

All the best mate

and all the best to you penang my friend , nice to hear from you again mate

Sorry to here that weshall ,

but good decision on the Nissan ,

had one second hand since 2003 ,

Never let me down running wise all i ever needed for the mots is one windscreen wiper blade and one abs sensor total spend 80 quid with fitting ,