Owls fans already given up on Automatic?

would give my right arm to be there for the run in ,

Tbh i can't for the life of me understand why people if they have the chance and financiably able to go ,just don't bother ,

Tbh i can't for the life of me understand why people if they have the chance and are financiably able to go ,just don't bother ,

Guest Big Guns

Tbh i can't for the life of me understand why people if they have the chance and financiably able to go ,just don't bother ,

It's been a good season this one had some good away days too and supped some reight ale

It's been that good I've bought my first season ticket in over ten years....

If this weekends results go the right way, then we'll be a point behind.

With their GD, a point behind and equal points are effectively the same thing.

They would still need to lose a second game or draw both of remaining games with us winning.

It might not be a likely outcome, but is is certainly possible.

MKD and Stevenage are perfectly capable of taking points off them, just as they are perfectly capable of winning both games.

Still a way to go yet, even though they a strong favourites for second.

It ain't over until its over...!

UTO

They would still need to lose a second game or draw both of remaining games with us winning.

MKD and Stevenage are perfectly capable of taking points off them, just as they are perfectly capable of winning both games.

UTO

absolutely all we can do is win, it's possible they can flip it up until mathematical certain -I would never give up they are a choking club

It's been a good season this one had some good away days too and supped some reight ale

It's been that good I've bought my first season ticket in over ten years....

Agree and if the worse happens and we don't win the play-offs next season will be even better.

UTO

Surely if we are a point behind and win our last 2 games, taking 6 points; and they win one draw one taking 4 points, we will be point ahead and get promoted???

Just been talking to a gypsy princess and she told me that the blunts will lose 2-1 on saturday. We'll win both our next 2 games. The blunts will beat Stevenage to put them ahead by a point then on the last day the following scenario will unfold. The blunts will be winning at Exeter, we will be drawing with Wycome in the 68th minute we will take the lead, Wycome will equalise in the 80th minute with a dodgy pen. In the 88th minute Exeter will equalise and in the 89th minute JJ will score the winner for us and we will get promoted . The blunts will in on to lose to MK in the play off final. Believe you me it will definately happen

Stop it!!...you silly bugger...I'm already sayin' good mornin' to magpies....staying in if a fookin' rook flies left instead of right...lookin' for Owls...watchin' which way Geese fly....

I can't take any more of the sh*te....

I had a dream last night that we beat carlisle and the blunts lost 2-1 @ MK Dons. We both won our next game, then last match of the season we were beating Wycombe 2-0 and they were drawing 1-1, only for exeter to bang one home in injury time! The rest was a blur, but I woke up praying it was real!! UTO!! It's not over yet!!

Guest totemowl

The OP is obviously an hit amd run poster. Makes some ludicrous claim and then doesn't stick around to explain or justify it.

This game will be stuff of legend, i can just feel it.

Wednesday lead 2-0 going into the last 10 minutes of the game,

then,

The crappy little blip on the scoreboard will appear, the ground will turn silent as heads turn, arms get nudged and eyes widen with anticipation.

MK DONS 1

BLADES 0

Mayhem erupts!!!

Unfortunately we need it to be

MK DONS 12

BLADES 0