Season over

Guest Tonto Salchicha
Posted · Hidden by Lees Tom Cat, April 15, 2012 - ,
Hidden by Lees Tom Cat, April 15, 2012 - ,

Who predicted relegation six months before we went down?

Guest Tonto Salchicha
Posted · Hidden by Lees Tom Cat, April 15, 2012 - ,
Hidden by Lees Tom Cat, April 15, 2012 - ,

Why has this account not been deleted once a for all? I

I wouldn't normally post in a non-thread such as this (I did like the original post but it's descended into farce), but I'm bored and I'd like to say that 90% of you in this thread (the brainless reactionaries and the pompous knowalls) are the problem with Owlstalk. I want to use it as a tool to talk about something which is dear to my heart, but most of you would rather score cheap cyber points against each other than discuss important issues relating to the club. You're all getting pretty rumbleing boring...

Agreed

Time for an Owlstalk clearup/clearout I think...

I'm bored with it too

Owlstalk is for having a laugh and chatting about Wednesday - NOT for inflated ego's posting poo about each other and not discussing the point

Come on people - we're better than this

Owlstalk Shop

This thread is a fine example of everything that's rubbish about Owlstalk.

It's full of nonsense and rubbish and drama queens and really bad baiting.

There's some great stuff on this site but it's getting harder to find having to sift through threads like this.

Shame really.

Guest foreverSWFC

Agreed

Time for an Owlstalk clearup/clearout I think...

I'm bored with it too

Owlstalk is for having a laugh and chatting about Wednesday - NOT for inflated ego's posting poo about each other and not discussing the point

Come on people - we're better than this

Spot on.

This started a good thread, but has just turned into the two resident nerds (Big Guns and Furious George) trying to argue over nothing, it's all rather sad. Post on Owlstalk for a laugh or to talk about your team not to try and act big behind a computer screen.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I am still hoping we catch the piggies of not we are destined for an exciting day out at Wembley again....

Can't wait either way... Seasons not over by a long way.. a great OP...

Guest Big Guns

Spot on.

This started a good thread, but has just turned into the two resident nerds (Big Guns and Furious George) trying to argue over nothing, it's all rather sad. Post on Owlstalk for a laugh or to talk about your team not to try and act big behind a computer screen.

Neeeerd ......... :'(

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I've been asked that before, of course not that must be some sort of name stealer... I've been using this name for years, on here for a year or 4 too...I haven't lived in Sheffield for 30 years, I wouldn't know how to do graffitti..

The horrible little name thief..

I took my name from Eric Bloodaxe arguably the first king of Yorkshire... a viking of course with that name,...

Whoever the vandal is stole the name from me I presume...

He needs his painting finger breaking for that.... (only joking) but I really hate graffitti, it has spoiled so many great cities throughout Europe,,,

Banksie ... rubbish not art just plagarism...

Forgot to add as a 6'4, 20 stone bearded wild haired person, I look a bit of a viking too... just an old silver haired one... I haven't pillaged or plundered for years though and as for the other act I prefer a slow courtship with a willing partner..

So no I don't paint spray railway tunnels...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Sheff Owl

This thread is a joke.

It's just turned into a my dads bigger than yours..

It's just constant name calling/slagging off.

Seriously what is the point?

Crazy times.