What was with...

Wednesday fans do my head in sometimes.

They'd have took the play offs, at the end of this season, with both hands after the Exeter game at the end of last season!

United have got one of the best strikers outside the Prem, 3 of leagues best midfielders and 2 very good defenders at this level. And they've had that for 90% of the season.

We've done amazingly well to keep with United's injury free Championship XI and Charlton's endless resources in playing staff.

Play Offs!

84 points!

What a flipping achievement!

Well done Wednesday!

Edited by NeonLeon

We're deeply unfortunate that the Blades have gone on a charge at just the wrong time. In another season we could all be in our deckchairs enjoying a cold one by now.

An important point. For all the talk of different reasons we may miss out on automatic, few people have mentioned the ones hardest to say but most true - that we've got to hand it to Charlton and the Pigs. Any other year and we'd be needing 3 points from 3 games and we'd be laughing.

Or, what NeonLeon just posted above.

Edited by Max

Guest Big Guns

If krays been tday he calls it how it is

Not like idiots like bradass who can't see Wots in front of them

Clap flippingclap

Guest londonowl1

pathetic booing the team. I was there today and i have to be completely honest and say we were quite poor and its fair to say we did not look like a team going for automatic promotion. But i would never boo, they tried hard just didnt have the class to win today.

Col utd bearly offered a threat but for a team with nothing to play for they did battle. I was very disappointed with us and my mates who follow col utd were equally suprised how poor we were. They were expecting a battering.

The noise generated just after we equalised was fantastic but apart from that 10 minute spell it was fairly quiet from the away end.

I really hope that Lowe gets his chance to start now if fit, as i really dont go alot on Ranger. Lines seemed to struggle a bit today as well and maybe good to see Prutton take his place? The main positive was Buxton, he gets better and better every time i see him.