Huddersfield - a tale of woe

Wouldn't underestimate them, they have no chance of automatic now and will probably be resting a few players and playing with a little more ease and saving it for the play offs...

Who are they resting? lol

They have just lost their 3 game on the trot or their 4th defeat in 5 games this is hardly Play off preparation pal.

Guest keyser soze

Wouldn't underestimate them, they have no chance of automatic now and will probably be resting a few players and playing with a little more ease and saving it for the play offs...

You can't underestimate a side with Rhodes, Lee, Novak, Ward and Roberts. There's enough firepower there to give any side in this division a headache. They're the one side I really don't want to meet in the play offs

Guest alwaysaowl

You can't underestimate a side with Rhodes, Lee, Novak, Ward and Roberts. There's enough firepower there to give any side in this division a headache. They're the one side I really don't want to meet in the play offs

its on the cards

Guest Sunflower

Thought Robinson and Gobern were injured?

these 2 players are the worst midfield combo I've seen for years. Even Miller is better..

Guest Sunflower

sunflower.......can i just ask what happend to u in 2nd spot and us in 4th as final positions.

did I really say that??? ;-)

Guest alwaysaowl

just a little tip....when trolling on the internet don't jump in to defend McCabe when he's ridiculed by the team you are trolling....epic fail pig

eh iam saying we will get hudders in the playoff final and they will come good from now to the playoffs epic pig ffs nobber