Boats on motorway

Guest danny wath owl

Guest Willyowl

I wonder who PUT them there? They wouldn't have been able to have to retrieed them as they would have been OUT OF BOUNDS. Mind you did anyone see that old motorbike that rode passed while the police were tryingto sort it all out? One of the coppers said I am going to give that TWO STROKE a PENALTY. WOOD you believe it? There were some gamekeepers around too and the suprise made one of them DROP his SHOT

I'll get me coat now

7/10

No use of driver, bunker or fairway.

I wonder who PUT them there? They wouldn't have been able to have to retrieed them as they would have been OUT OF BOUNDS. Mind you did anyone see that old motorbike that rode passed while the police were tryingto sort it all out? One of the coppers said I am going to give that TWO STROKE a PENALTY. WOOD you believe it? There were some gamekeepers around too and the suprise made one of them DROP his SHOT

I'll get me coat now

theres definitely a HOLE IN ONE of those puns

Guest SPURTt

Not sure road it was on maybe m11 ?

but the 2 canoe's in middle of motorway . luckily i saw them and was room around me to swerve. think lorry behind his clipped one .

just hope everyone got past safely

.......................................................................................Was one HMS wee wee the leauge that had lost it`s way ?