POTY - Who gets your vote?

Guest thekelch

Guest Sniper1

Reda!!!!!!!!!

I genuinely believe Reda is the POTY however I do feel it makes sense to give it to one of our own ( allthough Bart pretty much is lol )

What?

Batth

Semedo

Madine

Batth has been immense this season. You forget he's such a young player.

Semedo has that steel that we've missed for years. Can't fault him.

Madine 20 goals, or will be. Nuff said.

Honorable mentions to Reda and Buxton.

And finally to JJ. He's actually fulfilling a his potential.

But Batth POTY by miles for me.

Guest Sniper1

Semedo - covered the most miles this season and played every game so far, even when he's got the shits.Improved us massively.

Batth - consistent all season and we don't want him to get POTY because Wolves will want to keep him.

Madine - Top goalscorer and talisman, unlucky with the injury could have possibly got close to 30 if he stayed fit.

Bywater, Buxton, Reda, Rob Jones, Llera, Lowe, O'Grady and Lines have all done their bit this season.

Thanks to quality loanees like Marshall, Antonio, Tavernier and Ranger. oh and Bostock, Uchechi and Klasnic.

and finally a special thanks to the ones who have gone on to pastures new, cheers JOC.

Batth by a mile for me.

He's had about 2 bad games all year. Stevenage away (where he was still one of our better players) and Blackpool at home in the FA Cup.

Through our bad spell and the period around Huddersfield & Charlton, Semedo's standard dropped a little.

So for consistancy is must be Batth. The best defender we've had since Des IMO.

1 - Batth

2 - Semedo

3 - Madine/Buxton

4 - Reda

Buxton - mr consistent, kicked on from last year and is arguably the best full back in the division.

Batth - outstanding, got better through the season and is now first choice centre half. not bad for someone his age and with his experience

Reda - simply because he was expected to be shipped out, moved from centre back to left back, and has been a revelation. contributed 7 goals, and is a constant menace in attack and defence

could also have mentioned madine and semedo, although both were not as consistent (IMO) as the three mentioned above

Batth just edges it for me.

He's had 2 bad games all year. Stevenage away (where he was still one of our better players) and Blackpool at home in the FA Cup.

Through our bad spell and the period around Huddersfield & Charlton, Semedo's standard dropped a little.

So for consistency it must be Batth. The best defender we've had since I can remember.

1 - Batth

2 - Madine

3 - Semedo/Buxton

4 - Réda

amended your post it was that close to my opinion.. :D

sorry Braddaz

Edited by BullitsAA

Guest foreverSWFC

Lewis Buxton.

Deserves it been a rock defensively and been awesome going forward this season, admittedly he had a spell on the sidelines, but the lad used to get alot of abuse of the fans last season and the year before, he's proved them wrong and is probably our best player IMO>

I notice the London Owls are doing their voting now and the official site are unveiling their poll soon for Player of the Year. For once this is something worth winning rather than being a consolation for least worse performer.

Who will you be selecting and why? Here would be my top 3:

1.Semedo (given us midfield solidity we've not had in years)

2.Batth (Mr Consistency)

3.Madine (on course for 20+ goals)

Yep, these 3 for me, and in the same order.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest greggo1867

It could conceivably be any of Reda, Madine, Batth, Buxton and Semedo.

It's between Batth and Buxton for my vote, but I think it will be Batth that gets it and I also expect Batth to win it.