If it's the Play-off final - advice needed......

Not being very organised, I've just checked the dates for the play-off final (yes I know we're going to get automatic etc etc but just in case) and then I text my missus to tell her not to book anything for that date. I've just received a reply which reads.....'We're going to a wedding'.

Any advice on getting out of this one, without being in the dog-house for the next 10 years?

Believe me, an answer like - 'Tell her to get the flip out of here', won't work!!!

sky anywhere, on your mobile, on mute..

That's all very well, but what about when the vicar asks if anyone has a reason why the two should not be wed and Madine bangs in an overhead kick at the same time! "YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!"

Guest justcraig

If it's not your wedding and you didn't even know there was a wedding then it's obviously not that important, buy her a MASSIVE bunch of lily's some chocolates, take her out for a meal and then when she's half cut and all love struck happy.....

slam it on her that you can't go to this 2 bit wedding as your beloved Owls are striving for glory at Wembley!

But........ personally i'd wait as you won't need to! Unless you wanna watch the blunts play Huddersfield??

Unless it is your wedding the mrs will get over it.

Its as simple as that, why should you be the one stuck in the dog house?

Stick her in the dog house for trying to make you miss something that actually matters.

Go on the stag do, make the groom do something he'll regret, tell his missus, hey presto the wedding is off!

Or, just to offer a plan B on this one,

Send your Mrs to the wedding on her own, let her do something she'll regret, have a great day with us at the game, and find a new mrs.

Plenty of women, only one Wednesday.

Firstly, what on earth are you doing going out with a non-owl!?

Secondly, just tell her you can't but she's more than welcome to go with you to the play-off final. If she kicks up a fuss and wants to go to the wedding instead of play-off then just apologise and say you'll make it up by taking her away for a weekend somewhere sometime (in the next 20 years)

Firstly, what on earth are you doing going out with a non-owl!?

Secondly, just tell her you can't but she's more than welcome to go with you to the play-off final. If she kicks up a fuss and wants to go to the wedding instead of play-off then just apologise and say you'll make it up by taking her away for a weekend somewhere sometime (in the next 20 years)

:biggrin:

Hello me, how are you?