9.15 am yesterday morning

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Sheff Owl

Mark Devlin, Brentford chief executive, said the club had considered sending Wednesday a bigger allocation, but said: “This is a home game and we want to maintain home advantage.”

Got there at 1020pm, thought that'd be better than leaving Notts in the early hours. 2 lads from Donny arrived at 1025pm, shortly before Intercityowl, goforitowl, swfc26121979 and some of the Ultra clan. Nice bunch of lads.

No doubt that you were he most professionally prepared for this kind of event Sam!

My body clock has still not adjusted back! (Hence the time of this post - good job I have the option of working sleeping from home)

Top night though and my son is very proud of the fact that he kept the camp fire burning all night - that hazardous waste from the Charlie Browns skip was perfect for the job :ph34r:

Guest intercity0wl

No doubt that you were he most professionally prepared for this kind of event Sam!

My body clock has still not adjusted back! (Hence the time of this post - good job I have the option of working sleeping from home)

Top night though and my son is very proud of the fact that he kept the camp fire burning all night - that hazardous waste from the Charlie Browns skip was perfect for the job :ph34r:

Have not stopped coughing yet since breathing in that smoke cocktail of Macdonalds cups and food trays,charlie browns Bins and drift wood picked up from the WITE car park from its last flooding.

Am very suirprised the club allowed the inferno to continue all night, can only conclude that the paint on the perimiter fencing has got one of them home made Fire certificates Mr Rutherford keeps in his draw. :ph34r:

Edited by intercity0wl