How old were you (and your kids) when you first went to Hillsborough?

I was 8.

To be honest I'm itching to to take my lads - one is 17months the other 3 1/2. Just wondered what the average age was? I've been up the top of the South and seen young kids recently. So how old were you and for the parents among you how old were your kids when you first took them?

Guest Scottish.Owl

i was 3 years old in the north against tottenham, won 1-0 :) cant remember the year but they got a red card, 1993 i think..

8 year old.

1989 against Liverpool won 2-0, don't remember the match but do remember stood in the kop- where tango stands now.

Still gives me goose pimples remembering watching the kop surge forward like a wave. Will never forgot that moment.

The day Wednesday chose me..

Guest Nocksy

1988 and I was 8.

Lost 3-0 at home to Tottenham.

I think Tony Galvin was on the cover of the programme, still got it somewhere at me Mum's.

i was 8 and jack was born wen we topped premership and went first game wen we played sunderland premiership relegation season kevin philips again would have been 4 jamie went wen he was a bit older reading game 2 down h\t won 3-2 bin bout 7 i think all bin today

Guest antowl

4 against Coventry November 93 i think? remember nowt from the match but seeing the ground in the horizon for the very first time was amazing.

I was about 9ish in 1998 when we beat Man U at home. I had my first Wednesday shirt on, an away shirt with Carbone on the back, Can't remember whether it was the orange one or the Yellow White and Black one.