Radio Sheffield commentary. - Mark Smith

Mark Smith was top class on Radio Sheffield. Getting into pearsonesqu commentary.

His enthusiasm and knowledge coupled with his true Wednesday roots made his commentary contribution brilliant. His go on son put it away comments were fantastic.

Edited by peggyowl

Guest skegster

did anyone hear Donny comm on the way back? Think it was Dave Penny, he was talking about Leicester's Sol Mamba when he described him as tall, strong and BLACK :tango:

Absolutely agree. Thought the two of them worked well together and for once the listener knew exactly where the ball was. Smithy clearly knows his stuff and hopefully he will carry on. Anyone know if they are contracted as like to hear him every week?

Guest JonTheOwl66

did anyone hear Donny comm on the way back? Think it was Dave Penny, he was talking about Leicester's Sol Mamba when he described him as tall, strong and BLACK :tango:

Yeah lol,

I cringed slightly at that.

Guest cypress hill

Absolutely agree. Thought the two of them worked well together and for once the listener knew exactly where the ball was.

hillsborough terrier knew where the ball was,cos ha ant been back on here since

mardy bum :sad:

Guest peterathertonfanclub

Instead of listening on the radio you should have gone to the game , we didn't have a ticket, we went in there end was a couple of hundred seats round us and they even gave us 2 stewards and 2 coppers for company.........

Guest skegster

Yeah lol,

I cringed slightly at that.

Sometimes i think you're better just shutting up if you are gonna end up saying things like that :tango: