reading recalling loan players

a piggy mate of mine has told me that reading are recalling all players out on loan after tomorrows games. they lost a midfield player today apparently for the rest of the season. anybody else heard this. if true it's a bad time to lose antonio.

Guest foreverSWFC

a piggy mate of mine has told me that reading are recalling all players out on loan after tomorrows games. they lost a midfield player today apparently for the rest of the season. anybody else heard this. if true it's a bad time to lose antonio.

Porker probably just winding you up.

I don't think they can recall him anyway, it's been the 28 days.

Dirty, dirty Leeds - horrible performance and tackles from them today. Even though Karacan limped off, they didn't even have to call on Hayden Mullins so not like they're down to the bare bones. Kebe, McAnuff and Robson-Kanu all fit and all would start ahead of Antonio.

Bringing back a winger to substitute a central midfielder?

According to reading stats, he IS a midfielder :biggrin:

On a serious note though, he signed for them in 2008 from non league Tooting & has been loaned out for the best part of 4 years. Is his contract up this Summer or did he sign a new one?

I'm more than likely clutching at straws again, probably no chance at all of signing this lad, someone will come on for him very similar to the Ben Marshall situation.

Edited by marshy

Guest Foxhill Owl

OP is a pig...no recall clause for rest of season loans

There is a recall clause on Antonio !

Dave jones did say he spoke to reading manager n he's staying with us , so hopefully it stays that way