Owls around Scarborough

Guest Johnbloodaxe

The more the merrier guys. If I remember correctly woldsowl lives in Langtoft which is not far and Johnbloodaxe in Whitby. I live in Filey so it's good that YCO is living up to it's name and reaching out to others outside Scarborough! I spoke to Daz (D.K.) the other day and funnily enough he knows Johnbloodaxe and suggested it would be a good idea for YCO to make contact. Hope you can both make the meeting; I'll be there as long as I can still walk after the Brentford to Bluebell Wood bike ride!!

Just let me know if there's anything I can do... I will try to make as many of the meets as I can, but I am all over the place with a fairly new business so may not be able to get to all. but if there's any computer based or office based stuff I can do for you let me know. By the way you are a hero for the bike ride.. great effort MASSIVE cause.

If I can make the 2nd I can give a lift to anybody who needs it...

Guest phshaw

Thanks Trev and Johnbloodaxe for your offers of help, really appreciate it. The bike ride was really tough and I'm aching a bit today but it was also very rewarding. Hirsty and the lads were great, just a fantastic bunch of people, determined to do their bit for the community.

Finally, the meeting of the Yorkshire Coast Owls has been moved to Thursday, MAY 3RD, West Riding Pub, 7:30 pm.

Guest phshaw

Thanks Trev and Johnbloodaxe for your offers of help, really appreciate it. The bike ride was really tough and I'm aching a bit today but it was also very rewarding. Hirsty and the lads were great, just a fantastic bunch of people, determined to do their bit for the community.

Finally, the meeting of the Yorkshire Coast Owls has been moved to Thursday, MAY 3RD, West Riding Pub, 7:30 pm.

Guest Yorkshire Coast Owls

Hi there!!!

The meeting scheduled for tonight has had to be postponed due to appologies etc etc but we are holding the next Yorkshire Coast Owls meeting at The West Riding, Castle Road, Scarborough on Weds 23rd May at 7.30pm - hoping that many can attend as lots to discuss! Looking forward to the match on saturday - UTO!

Guest mickyv

I'm in Tadcaster moved up from Sheffield 2 years ago and would like to know if there are any other owls fans around here