hudders!

Guest markowl123

Guest markowl123

i know its an important game, but im actually very excited with how the team is and with the result at Preston and there's from Carlisle, there's alot of people doubting it but i definitely think we have the upper hand and think it will be a very good game, and will be coming back home Saturday with all 3 points.

Guest wilyfox

we've no reason to fear them. we're in good form. i wouldn't say they've made any real progress under Grayson; they're no better or worse than when Clark was in charge. we, on the other hand, are probably looking the best we have all season...

Guest wednesdayloyal

i believe we can and will get all 3pts, they should be more worried on how they will stop us rather than us having to worry about them. our player are on top of there game and DJ's style of play and the way he freshens things up when needed seems to have injected a new belief at just the right time.. its our time BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Novak on BBC website saying that every game is a must win for them now after losing to Carlisle.

Could give us a bit of room to relax and play our game more against them as they will have to come out and have a go from the off. Plus they play mid week which may also help us.

Edited by Greeton

Guest krisswfc1

jj down one wing and antonio on the other is a match for any team, if we convert a good ratio of our chances we should win,

we've no reason to fear them. we're in good form. i wouldn't say they've made any real progress under Grayson; they're no better or worse than when Clark was in charge. we, on the other hand, are probably looking the best we have all season...

Huddersfield this season:

Under Lee Clark = 1.83 points per match

Under Simon Grayson = 1.77 points per match

It won't be an easy game by any means, but given the form we're in, it's a great time to be playing them.

Guest wilyfox

Huddersfield this season:

Under Lee Clark = 1.83 points per match

Under Simon Grayson = 1.77 points per match

It won't be an easy game by any means, but given the form we're in, it's a great time to be playing them.

like i said, there's nothing in it. they're no better or worse off for their managerial change.