MADINE "WE'LL PINCH SECOND SPOT"

Guest intercity0wl

Of Manager Jones he says, "he likes us to get it down a bit more than the previous manager did, and play and express ourselves, we're showing that, we're passing it and looking really good, we're picking up good results apart from the little bli against Walsall.

Manager Jones who once considered signing Madine for Cardiff said " He's improved, if he keeps listening and learning then hopefully he'll go on to be an even better play, you should never think your the finished article.

Didn't realise this bit. He clearly rates Gazza then, good to see.

No, just very bored at work.

Very silly thing for him to come out and say at this stage of the season, dont know how you cant see that.

i would imagine Dave Jones probably isn't best happy reading this today.

we'll only know if the lessons have paid off when the ref holds up a 9.9 and gives us a pen for flip all

Clutching at straws

I can't believe we are sitting around thinking our whole season hinges on whether he gets banged up or not.

Its pathetic, and we should be ashamed.

I hope he gers injured instead...

Edited by NYCOWL

Guest bully87

Where would we be without Ched?

Where would you be without Madine?

The answer:

Still below us.

If we are a one man team, by scoring more goals than any other side in the country, including around 20 from midfield. then what exactly are you? 5 is the most a midfield player has for you isnt it?

Williamson has 10.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO LOOK AT STATS...

REMOVE CHEDS GOALS YOUR 9TH

REMOVE MADINES WE ARE 6TH

DUH FFS DELUDED BLUNTS

Other than for a few games earlier in the season and the PNE game at the weekend, it cant be said that Madine has ran the show for us. He's done well, but he doesnt usually make goals for himself..on the whole at least, I think he's getting better at that. Whereas Evans does what Mellor did for us and that is basically run the attack by himself and others feed off that.

Theres more to it than stats whoever it suits.

As for Evans, its unusual for anything to come of these cases.

Guest Sheff Owl

The answer:

Still below us.

If we are a one man team, by scoring more goals than any other side in the country, including around 20 from midfield. then what exactly are you? 5 is the most a midfield player has for you isnt it?

Williamson has 10.

You really are one thick poo !!

We was without Madine for 2 months just before he got injured he was scoring for fun, if he had kept fit he would be nearer that poo Evans for goals scored.

So we was without Madine for 2 months you have had your main Striker fit all season, saying that most of your players barring MacDonald (for what 3 weeks?) have been fit all season yet we are still up your backside?

We lost our best player in Marshall, we lacked creativity when he left and we are/were still up your backsides.

Guest Triplej2

Nearly 3000 posts on your rivals site. How bored at work are you?

He's the receptionist at their hotel, sometimes he doesn't see another human for days! lol

The answer:

Still below us.

Williamson has 10.

Wrong i'm afraid

Coming from the guy who was just on radio sheffield saying he goes to watch United to learn from Evans.

I would actually like to thank him for saying this, as I'm sure it will give our players another nice incentive and motivation to keep on winning, so cheers Gary.

Not a very bright lad is he?

Brighter than you it seems.