MADINE "WE'LL PINCH SECOND SPOT"

Guest intercity0wl

They are looking over their shoulder... no doubt about it.

Whats wrong with him winding them up? it's a flipping boring place when everybody just comes out with the same old cliches.

We have nothing to lose, we were in a place to potentially go 11 points adrift of 2nd, now were 2 points away.

One win secures a play off spot, so just go out there and attack with nothing to fear hoping someone drops a b0llocks.

its really as simple as that.

Agree. I'm just glad we're even in this position to be saying such things as it looked a few weeks back that we'd lost it.

I think that some of the others in that team have scored more because Evans takes the pressure off the whole team, mainly because he is better than any of them at hitting the net.

Madine has scored a lot of goals, but we havent relied on him as much because he hasnt done it all himself in too many games.

Guest Owlamspartacus

:madine: Learning from Sir Tom .....Well Gary first you get some rohypnol , then you find her drink, and wait far the magic ..!! You may need to work on your upper body strength just in case she comes round... :ph34r: Ask Reda how to tie good strong knots.. :tango::ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I don't think in negative terms, yet I do sympthise with our young fans who have seen nothing yet.

But thinking the worst scenario of us missing out and the blints going up, The Blades will remain in our shadow.

The Blades were created by us as a favour to their former Land Lord so he would have some income from the Lane when we moved on to better things at first at Olive Grove and later Hillsborough. We were becoming a professional out fit with some of our former amateur players joining with players from Lockwood Bros, Turtons, Sheffield Club and the like ....Hence the title in their name United.

This is why The Blunts don't crow on about their history in the same way that we do, this more than any other reason is why they will always remain in our shadow.

Does anyone know the actual court date?

According to reports when he was last in court, the trial was listed as being March this year so any time around now I would expect.

The local press around here however are far less likely to discuss this case than they were the Mandaric trial for some reason.

You would have thought he would want to celebrate being in second with fans of his own club.

Even if he want's some "banter", doesn't he have mates?

United fan? Bored at work? STRAIGHT ON OWLSTALK LULZ

Agreed, not only is he straight on here when he's bored at work but I've also seen him posting on here at mid-night and turned 1am in the morning.

Assuming he has one, what do you reckon his wife/girlfriend makes of this? lol

Is the court date the 16th?

Its all gone a bit quiet.

I think there's some kind of media blackout for some reason. I also saw a post on here saying that anyone that discusses it would be deleted and banned from Owlstalk, but the thread seems to have disappeared now. Edited by Blueblood

Reporting restrictions were put in place about a week after it "happened".

The reports before are no longer around.........

Best leave it to the "system", innocent until proven guilty and all that.....

I think the warning earlier wasn't pinned so it's probably dropped off the front page.

Guest intercity0wl

I think there's some kind of media blackout for some reason. I also saw a post on here saying that anyone that discusses it would be deleted and banned from Owlstalk, but the thread seems to have disappeared now.

Ah, that was only that half witted bloke who seems to think he owns the site, you know the one who likes the weird music, female cheerleeders, and keeps bringing up the, Keegan for Wednesday garbage. :dry:

Edited by intercity0wl