MADINE "WE'LL PINCH SECOND SPOT"

Guest intercity0wl

Where would we be without Ched?

Where would you be without Madine?

The answer:

Still below us.

If we are a one man team, by scoring more goals than any other side in the country,

including around 20 from midfield. then what exactly are you? 5 is the most a midfield player has for you isnt it?

Williamson has 10.

No but Reda Jonhson has 7 from left back... How many has your left back scored?

Doesn't matter who scores them, they all count. And besides your second top scorer is OG.

Even if Congo does read whichever article is in question, he doesn't understand it, and then when the content is explained to him he still doesn't listen. Basically he walks into the debate with a bucket on his head, banging into every wall whilst shouting about how right he is. I wonder if he ever thinks there could be more to life.

:laugh:

head-in-the-bucket.jpg

Even if Congo does read whichever article is in question, he doesn't understand it, and then when the content is explained to him he still doesn't listen. Basically he walks into the debate with a bucket on his head, banging into every wall whilst shouting about how right he is. I wonder if he ever thinks there could be more to life.

You've got it pretty much spot on.

No, just very bored at work.

Very silly thing for him to come out and say at this stage of the season, dont know how you cant see that.

i would imagine Dave Jones probably isn't best happy reading this today.

I'd be more concerned about the young piglet at centre half saying United will win their remaining 6 games this season. I remember the start of the season when another little piggy said United could go all season unbeaten - it went pear-shaped shortly after! lol

pig-out.jpg

I'd be more concerned about the young piglet at centre half saying United will win their remaining 6 games this season. I remember the start of the season when another little piggy said United could go all season unbeaten - it went pear-shaped shortly after! lol

You'd have thought he'd have learnt to keep his trap shut.

Guest 1867 Owl

Coming from the guy who was just on radio sheffield saying he goes to watch United to learn from Evans.

I would actually like to thank him for saying this, as I'm sure it will give our players another nice incentive and motivation to keep on winning, so cheers Gary.

Not a very bright lad is he?

the truth hurts doesn't it :madine: :madine: :madine: :madine:

I don't get which part of Madine's interview will spur the blunts on. I don't think anyone is disputing that Evans is a good striker and I wouldn't say the blunts are a 1 man team, but they do rely very heavily on Evans and MacDonald. For me this interview just shows the confidence in the squad

Guest intercity0wl

Can't blame him for wanting to pick up tips from Sir Tom Knickerbockerglory.

Might be the last chance he gets for the next 4 or 5 years.

Why ? oh yea silly me, i forgot they play prison league games behind closed doors dont they.

Edited by intercity0wl

You'd have thought he'd have learnt to keep his trap shut.

Exactly, he's just adding more pressure on to himself and the rest of his team mates. It backfired last time, and the pressure is more intense at this stage of the season.

United can afford one f*ck up, so I have no idea why they come out with such stupid comments about winning every game - they don't even need to win all 6 games!

Exactly, he's just adding more pressure on to himself and the rest of his team mates. It backfired last time, and the pressure is more intense at this stage of the season.

United can afford one f*ck up, so I have no idea why they come out with such stupid comments about winning every game - they don't even need to win all 6 games!

It can only be a little fornicate up tho if they lose one and we win all 6 we get automatic, it's a big ask but is possible

Coming from the guy who was just on radio sheffield saying he goes to watch United to learn from Evans.

I would actually like to thank him for saying this, as I'm sure it will give our players another nice incentive and motivation to keep on winning, so cheers Gary.

Not a very bright lad is he?

Madine might have been taking the wee wee

It can only be a little fornicate up tho if they lose one and we win all 6 we get automatic, it's a big ask but is possible

Neither us or The Blades will win all 6 games though mate. So, in reality we need United to slip up at least twice in 6 games. Still, all we can do is keep winning and keep the pressure on United.

Danny Wilson said mind games were futile "at this merment in time".

So I doubt anyone really cares to be honest. All it shows is that we're confident at the moment and thats something that Utd wouldnt want.

And baring in mind that Wilson came out with the mind games comment last week when there hadn't been any, maybe we've seen it as a possible crack and are testing the water.

And baring in mind that Wilson came out with the mind games comment last week when there hadn't been any, maybe we've seen it as a possible crack and are testing the water.

Wilson claims in the Yorkshire Post that he had no idea what our result was before they kicked off on Saturday. Why in the world would you go on the record as claiming something that not a single person in the universe believes? That's hardly likely under the circumstances, never mind for a previous club where he had some of the highlights of his career.

He's trying too hard to present an image of 'I don't care about them' to United supporters. Don't worry Danny, no matter what you do, one day your former clubs are going to bite you on the arse so hard.

Guest intercity0wl

Surprised at these comments, like I said yesterday, united are not a 1 man team. They have a good side like us at this level, hence why we are both up at the top.

I agree with him that I think we will finish 2nd... .(but we have to win on Saturday), as I believe we have 4 great players in attack in Ranger, JJ, Antonio & Madine but it will go down to the last game I think with us both been level on points.

But at this stage what's the need to wind them up, can only spur them on.... wind em up at the end when we are 2nd and they are playing Carlisle in semis lol

Maybe so, but on the other hand i have seen many a person being wound up and finally crack under the strain and do something silly, nd lets face it, the Blunts have previous at not liking and dealing with pressure.