London Owls....

Guest Gornaldo

Guest davet30

Unfortunately I'll be in London for the game and it looks like I won't be able to get to a Sky box to watch it :sad:

This was a game I really wanted to watch too. bugger shlt and all that! Circumstances and all that couldn't be avoided.

best I can hope for is the highlights on TV :wacko:

Guest Gornaldo

Unfortunately I'll be in London for the game and it looks like I won't be able to get to a Sky box to watch it :sad:

This was a game I really wanted to watch too. bugger shlt and all that! Circumstances and all that couldn't be avoided.

best I can hope for is the highlights on TV :wacko:

Just go to a pub...

Guest davet30

Just go to a pub...

Not that easy mate. have table booked in a top restaurant .. need to get there from the hotel etc. Not looking good :sad:

Guest davet30

Dave T

Mabels will have it, and is near to Kings X/ ST Pancras if that's where you get your train from??

http://www.mabelstav...directions.aspx

Probably be some wednesday fans in there that are not going to the match, thats where they usually go

Thanks fro that but will be in a Hotel up the Edgware Road. :sad:

Guest davet30

FYI

Managed to switch the Hotels Sky channel from KISS music to Sky sports and watch the first 35 mins before I had to leave :-(

great result shame about the grunters.

ps Coach driver was a pig too lmfao!

York Owl

Funny, We're probably watch it in the Regent, Blythe Spirit (tends to have most matches on), not sure if Clarence shows the football?? Should know as live 2 doors down from it!

wawaw

Balham Owl

Ended up watching the second half in the regent. The Clarence have got a pull down screen on the wall opposite the bar. Watched the FA Cup games in there (Morecombe and Blackpool). You have to ask them to put it on for you tho as it is usually not on.

Should call myself Balham Owl really seen as I have lived there for the last 8 years

Guest OwlsAboutThat

Anyone going to mabels on Easter Monday?

What's this Mabel Tavern you all speak of? Decent place to watch the game? It's just, I've got a little Sports Bar near Moorgate that has multiple screens (and boxes, I found my eyes drifting towards Motherwell vs Rangers at times during the Preston game), good food and decent-ish priced beer (£3 only ale on and £3.20-£4+ for lager). However, if a few Owlstalkers are thinking about meeting up at this place, I wouldn't mind popping by (I was the only person in the bar on Saturday till 2...).

Littlish pub between KX and Euston. Just off the Euston road.

4quid a pint (asahi and oranjeboom roger knows why) and bar food - chips and burgers etc.

But it is the designated London Owls - Wednesday pub.

There's usually a good couple of people watching - typically people are pretty shy and keep themselves to themselves UNLESS it's a banger of a game then there's some good bant.

Guest davet30

davet30.

not cool to plus all your own posts bro

lol well I know that! where you been .. not heard from you for ages?