Sheffield Wednesday player you first idolised...

Petter Rudi. Saw him score two goals at Upton Park and then another 2 goals at Ewood Park. Like a crap chris waddle but will always hold a soft spot in my heart.

No just crap. He was just big and ran, as far as Premiership footballers go he was dreadful.

SORT YER LIFE OUT JEZ!!!!!!! lol

Tricky trev more like to$$er trev!! Rudi was ok leave him alone he was a Norwegian international and a damn site better at football than you, you lanky git. Some stinky flaps has Gilles de bilde as their favourite player but he doesn't get abuse for it! your're just a big di*k head that knows nothing about the game or Rudi so **** off you tw@t!!

p.s Rawson at 11am for the PNE game?

Tricky trev more like to$$er trev!! Rudi was ok leave him alone he was a Norwegian international and a damn site better at football than you, you lanky git. Some stinky flaps has Gilles de bilde as their favourite player but he doesn't get abuse for it! your're just a big di*k head that knows nothing about the game or Rudi so **** off you tw@t!!

p.s Rawson at 11am for the PNE game?

I am seriously going to kick your ar$e outside the Rawson this Saturday you Petter Rudi loving scarecrow!!! lol

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Though Rudi was ok.

Always sang the Clash song 'Rudi Can't Fail' to myself everytime he had the ball. He usually did though.

Though Rudi was ok.

Always sang the Clash song 'Rudi Can't Fail' to myself everytime he had the ball. He usually did though.

you see, people thought he was alright, it wasn't just me!! i liked Graham Hyde too, saw him score a great goal against leicester at filbert street circa 95

David Sunley

Then Tommy Tynan

Then Banno

You must've been very young because Sunley and Tynan were very poor. Not only was Tynan a very average footballer, I once saw him give his bird a good smacking in the Birdcage at Hoyland, for bringing him a pint of lager in the wrong shaped glass. He also shared a flat with Hugh Dowd who had his front door kicked in by heavies looking for Tynan, because he owed huge amounts of money, and didn't clear his debts when he left us for Lincoln.

Strange hero to have, even for one so young.

4 idols for me at the begining:-

Mark Smith - one of us and technically good enough to have played for England.

Andy McCulloch - unstoppable.

Mick Lyons - a leader of leaders.

Zico - one of us and the "spirit of Wednesday".

Regards

Lee