Leyton Orient 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Are you actually at the game pal? Judging by the performance i see a repeat against walsall.

What's this got to do with it? We played well in the first half v Walsall, why should it be the same? if you're down there start to sing rather then go on your phone!

Surprised Lowe has been dropped and Ranger not bought straight in. One of the main problems under Megson was the whole Madine, COG partnership that clearly didn't work. With Lowe scoring and him having seemed to strike up a good partnership with Madine I'm surprised he's been dropped, but even more surprised its COG that's replaced him not Ranger.

Also think Mike Jones is desperately unlucky to not at least be in squad but do think JJ on his day is more dangerous and maybe Jones wants to see what he can get out of him early on so he can make an early decision on him. Think he needs to be on his natural right side. Only takes a couple of uncompleted dribbles for him to loose his confidence and I think he would just feel more comfortable on the right.

I'm here. It's boiling. We've dominated but been poor.

Very disappointing but hope we improve second half. Well never mind hope, we have to. We should be 3 or 4 nowt up altho only half chances.

But still - VERY disappointing up to now. And wouldn't surprise me if we get nothing.

Played really well; just can't bloody score!!!!

I'm here. It's boiling. We've dominated but been poor.

Very disappointing but hope we improve second half. Well never mind hope, we have to. We should be 3 or 4 nowt up altho only half chances.

But still - VERY disappointing up to now. And wouldn't surprise me if we get nothing.

Hmmmm...who's telling porkies lol