Notts Police at Half Time - SHOCKING VIDEO.

Is singing "if you dont rumbleing bounce then your a blade" and "theyre all rumbleing wobblers at the lane" a criminal offence?

If so, there should have been 4,500 people thrown out.

Other than doing the above, I can't see what they were doing wrong.

Care to explain what you can see different in flippingbelgium?

Amazing isn't it? No one has yet answered my question on what they've done wrong.

I have contacted Notts county office after this and last seasons overcrowding of the concourse problem. They assure me that in future the concourse will be closed at half time and the entire Stand will be serviced by 250 waiters who will take orders and deliver them to your seat, the service will also include Urine bottles and bed pans for those in need of toilet facilities.

Unless they were kicking off big time (which from the video doesnt look like thats the case) then there is absolutely no reason for the filth to act as aggresively as they did

I cant see how anyone can say otherwise, totally over the top handling of the situation, cant say im surprised, seems to happen way too often

Is singing "if you dont rumbleing bounce then your a blade" and "theyre all rumbleing wobblers at the lane" a criminal offence?

If so, there should have been 4,500 people thrown out.

Other than doing the above, I can't see what they were doing wrong.

Care to explain what you can see different in flippingbelgium?

Section 5 public order covers the swearing

Like every other business Football clubs have a duty of care to their customers but with regard to the concourse only being able to accommodate around 500 fans behind a stand where 5000 have been sold tickets there would be major problems if every fan at ever ground decided they wanted to have a wee wee at half-time.

I did not say that but you asked why law was being broken so I told you

Why did they stop at the select few then?

Why didn't they continue sweeping the concourse and then stand removing everyone singing songs with swearing in?

Both you and me know they weren't thrown out for swearing.

I remember you defending the cops on another thread a while back.

Sure your not a copper ?

Not a policeman no but if I was does that make me any less of a Wednesday fan. Its like me sayin you must be a criminal because you have alagged he police off in anoter thread. This whole thread has been blown out of all proportion.

The facts are there was a congestion which was getting worse, police opened the gates and we'd reasonable force to get people to clear the area so they could control the situation/area. All got back in when the area had been cleared

Not a policeman no but if I was does that make me any less of a Wednesday fan. Its like me sayin you must be a criminal because you have alagged he police off in anoter thread. This whole thread has been blown out of all proportion.

The facts are there was a congestion which was getting worse, police opened the gates and we'd reasonable force to get people to clear the area so they could control the situation/area. All got back in when the area had been cleared

:laugh:

Reasonable force!