Notts Police at Half Time - SHOCKING VIDEO.

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

There are countries in south america where if you say the wrong thing to a copper you disappear and no-one sees you again. In the UK you can sing songs about a cop killer to our police and the worst thing that happens is you get kicked out of a football match. Please tell me you can see the difference?

Iwas speaking about all vids like this aka blackpool springs to mind.

This country has freedom of speech when it suits so yes big brother is watching us.

Guest arnapie

Worst bit is when they get that little boy!!!! Scabs are gunna get it next time we play forrest or county

What a V Vanker you must be. Think you will find that the "scab" coppers moved in when 5 of your "hard" :laugh: men kicked flip out of a steward, who was stopping said "hard" :laugh: men forcing the shutter on the bar up. Most of those chucked out on that film, apart for that poor kid, were the ones "stirring it", you can see them being filmed by the "scab" coppers on the other thread.

Thank you for visiting Meadow Lane ( most of you ), Arnapie ( a striking miner , Calverton Colliery )

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I really dislike people who abuse power and police do this on a regular basis.

Surely, you have got to be a certain type to seek this type of job in the first place.

I am sorry if this offends any coppers amongst us- but there is some truth in it.

Yes we need law and order but what we don't need is police who excert their power when it unecessary- eg facist bully boys.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Distraught!

what the flip are they doing?

the police wonder why they are internationally despised, causing their own flippingmess here

But they are not internationally despised. Most people still regard them as the stereotypical kindly British bobby like Dixon of Dock Green. Not the modern image wearing full riot gear.

Police are there as crowd control, if they think it is getting out of hand they need to step in and become a presence. There was no need to aggressively remove the people like they did. Now before everyone just blames the police if people were allowed to come back in then i feel that they were trying to prevent what could have become a crushing incident. I know we all love wednesday and have the passion, but 1 injury is 1 too many. All it takes was one person to fall and become crushed and with the amount of people there the police would have had a hard time trying to remove an injured person from the crowd. Imagine if they didn't wade in and then there was a crushing incident and you or your friend or relative became injured or WORSE would you have said removing people how they did was acceptable? If they came up and politely asked you to step outside would you have done it? No. In their eyes, they had little time to create space so injuries were prevented. I don't blame them for what they did, i'd rather see this than a news paper headline sayin 100 wednesday fans in hospital.

Also as much as its just singing and dancing they have a responsibility to protect, and imagine how petrified the girls behind the counters must be. These girls must be 16 to 21 years old and they are just faced with 4000 wednesday fans chanting for the bar to be open and banging on the shutters. As much as its a nothing incident it can be intimidating and while they are working they do not need to feel like that they are only working.

Nott's County need to take responsibility for this as if they are going to provide near 5000 tickets then they need to provide facilities to hold 5000 people. Simple.

I don't blame the coppers for anything, however i think they didn't need to be AS heavy handed as they were. Guiding people outside would have been a better option. Seems there was some naive decisions made by the copper in charge.

UTO just ton point out. Im not saying we did anything wrong, just trying to think of an explanation.

WAWAW, UTO FTB

Still best away support :tango:

Totally agree.Me and my brother had my son aged 8 and nephew who's 9 with us. They needed the toilet at half time luckily a steward let us get back to our seats by walking infront of our stand. Trouble is the minority that spoil it can't take their ale but think they are big drinkers! Doubt they can manage more than 8 pints.

I really think its just because they dont like singing, my mate got pulled to the side for singing 'scab'-apparently an offence in Nottingham ? then at half time tried throwing me out in that video but I just linked arms with about 4 others, it was like a protest or something lol

ohh and if you look in the video, they actually cause more of a crush and panic by their heavy handed tactics.

I really dislike people who abuse power and police do this on a regular basis.

Surely, you have got to be a certain type to seek this type of job in the first place.

I am sorry if this offends any coppers amongst us- but there is some truth in it.

Yes we need law and order but what we don't need is police who excert their power when it unecessary- eg facist bully boys.

Totally agree.Me and my brother had my son aged 8 and nephew who's 9 with us. They needed the toilet at half time luckily a steward let us get back to our seats by walking infront of our stand. Trouble is the minority that spoil it can't take their ale but think they are big drinkers! Doubt they can manage more than 8 pints.

It doesn't take much but I'm confused?