Notts Police at Half Time - SHOCKING VIDEO.

I really think its just because they dont like singing, my mate got pulled to the side for singing 'scab'-apparently an offence in Nottingham ? then at half time tried throwing me out in that video but I just linked arms with about 4 others, it was like a protest or something lol

How old is your mate?

Scab - was he even born in 1984 or involved in the dispute?

Not trying to be offensive then or cause trouble?

Look at the very start of the video. It is absolutely rammed and the exit back up to the stand was full of people.

If left the people would have been hurt.

The police opened the gate to make room and get people outside to stop a crush. Anyone causing a fuss needed to be got out of the way as I'd it kicked off it will have caused mayhem.

As a poster said above they all got back in.

The Club are to blame for the second year in a row the stand simply not being able to hold its capacity. It isn't safe.

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

I love football fans.

Sing songs about Harry Roberts and Die Piggy,

Then cry and report it.

The problem being most people got thrown out roughly for doing sweet fa

Edited by wadsleybridgeowl

To be honest mate I wouldn't bother. If the IPC watch that video along with this other one then you'll look pretty stupid.

As mentioned earlier, if this was a Liverpool video there would be a 64 page thread on how Liverpool fans behave like animals.

Edited by M Royds

Guest Distraught!

Anybody that reads some of my posts will realise I have no great love for the British police anyway but the Notts Thuggery Constabulary are in a class of their own.

I once went to watch a match between Forest and Wednesday at the City Ground when the Bridgford End was still all standing. I remember a group of these thugs standing together including an inspector. A coloured supporter walked into the enclosure. He was doing absolutely nothing wrong. He just went to a free area to watch the match. The inspector pointed to some fencing around a floodlight pylon with his stick and shouted to the coloured guy "Oi, monkeys go in there". His cronies just stood around him laughing. I turned and looked at the inspector who then shouted to me "What the flip has it got to do with you?" to the dismay of another group of fans.

I took the guys number and complained to Notts HQ through the Chief Constable. Standard letter back saying sorry, but there's nothing we can do without evidence. In other words, they couldn't give a flip.

Just one more reason I have no time for that lot! :mad:

What's going on there? Looks like they were picking on the youngest people they could find!

they have to now...

recent cases have indicated when they pick on older...

someone...........................................................................................................................

You had to be involved to join in?

Give over.

So they were all scabs?

Did they have a vote in Nottingham?

Yes they did. We didn't.

You all call em scabs. Makes me flipping laugh.

The biggest traitor was Arthur. But don't let facts get in the way.

Billy Big B0ll0cks.

Anybody that reads some of my posts will realise I have no great love for the British police anyway but the Notts Thuggery Constabulary are in a class of their own.

I once went to watch a match between Forest and Wednesday at the City Ground when the Bridgford End was still all standing. I remember a group of these thugs standing together including an inspector. A coloured supporter walked into the enclosure. He was doing absolutely nothing wrong. He just went to a free area to watch the match. The inspector pointed to some fencing around a floodlight pylon with his stick and shouted to the coloured guy "Oi, monkeys go in there". His cronies just stood around him laughing. I turned and looked at the inspector who then shouted to me "What the flip has it got to do with you?" to the dismay of another group of fans.

I took the guys number and complained to Notts HQ through the Chief Constable. Standard letter back saying sorry, but there's nothing we can do without evidence. In other words, they couldn't give a flip.

How long ago was that? Historically, have you heard the same Wednesday fans treat ethnic minorities with virtue and respect?

Time to move on.

So they were all scabs?

Yes they did. We didn't.

Billy Big B0ll0cks.

:laugh:

All Barnsley fans aren't inbred dingles, Liverpool fans not all unemployed thieves, Cardiff aren't all sheep shaggers, but for football bantering and singing reasons they are.

Frankly your miners diatribe is rumbleing boring.

Guest bully87

How is that saying they couldn't give a f00k?

Sorry but if they have no evidence that can't do anything. The coppers mates won't agree with you, so pointless asking them.

If i phoned your boss (not knowing what you do) and said you had been racist towards someone at work, and had no proof just my word against yours. Would you accept a sacking? On your statement i imagine you would.

Again not saying its right what happens just think people need to use a bit of common sense when it comes to coppers. They are human too and yes there are some coppers who are complete and utter power mad fools, but the vast amount of coppers dont want trouble or anything. And the Harry Roberts song is disgusting. The coppers that were killed are someone's family. We mention how bad some fans are for chanting about say billy sharps kid when he died yet when we sing this...nothing

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

So they were all scabs?

Yes they did. We didn't.

Billy Big B0ll0cks.

King Arthur to you

:laugh:

All Barnsley fans aren't inbred dingles, Liverpool fans not all unemployed thieves, Cardiff aren't all sheep shaggers, but for football bantering and singing reasons they are.

Frankly your miners diatribe is rumbleing boring.

lol

That really bothers me FG.

I hold your opinions in such high regard.