Notts Police at Half Time - SHOCKING VIDEO.

Shocking policing!!! Caint believe it. Worse than Blackpool. Went for a quick slash at the start of HT then straight back to seat just as it was starting to get busy, so missed what was shown in the video. One way in and out for the bogs was a joke though. Shocking concourse facilities.

Second visit to ML and I think police, stewards, staff were bricking it after last year so just went over the top. They need punishing but nothing will happen. So they will continue to treat football fans like crap. Tarnishing everyone with the same brush. Bully's!

Don't blame them for wading in with so many people acting like idiots in an enclosed space, but then to aggressively chuck the younger people out just because they can seems ridiculously over the top and just causes more problems with fans.

To be fair there looked to be a risk of a crush with people coming down the stairs and the concourse full of bouncing fans. The only place the cops could relieve the crush was to open the exits and send people out. For me, it is the manner that they did this that is the problem. What's wrong with moving people outside temporarily and then letting them back in once the crush was over. That may have happened, I don't know if it did or not. But the aggression with which they manhandled the fans to get them through the exit was totally unnecessary IMO.

I saw what was going on and just managed to get to the toilet in time!

Unbelievable scenes, like so many have said the Police are there for a reason. To prevent trouble all that did yesterday was cause it.

From the looks of the video if you look outside looks as if theres a lot of pushing and shoving from our lot.

It's almost as if they want you to react if you ask me.

Surely this video alone could go in our favour?

What about sending it to the club or Notts police asking for an explanation?

I will be sending a copy to the Football Supporters Federation who also dealt with the aftermath of the Blackpool fiasco.

Having said that, as far as I'm aware there still hasn't been a satisfactory response from BFC - unless anyone from Wednesdayite (who coordinated the complaint) knows different?

Edited by swfc261279

Did they actually let people back in then because if not they had serious potential for a riot.

I don't think I would have the self control to go out quietly if I was chucked out for just being stood in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And people wonder why the police are not respected in this country.

Around two minutes in, just after the 'if you wear a yellow jacket you're a c u nt' and 'die die piggy piggy die'.

Surely that should have sorted the situation ?

I'm confused

Why did singing that not cause the police to back down and stop throwing the fans out ?

Bizarre......

Owlstalk Shop

Did they actually let people back in then because if not they had serious potential for a riot.

I don't think I would have the self control to go out quietly if I was chucked out for just being stood in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And people wonder why the police are not respected in this country.

That's the problem though. You get chucked out for nothing. React and kick off, then they have a reason to take it further. Then the test of them back eachother up and you end up getting arrested. It stinks!

I will be sending a copy to the Football Supporters Federation who also dealt with the aftermath of the Blackpool fiasco.

Having said that, as far as I'm aware there still hasn't been a satisfactory response from BFC

The FSF were their usual 'effective' selves then

*shakes head*

Owlstalk Shop

Having said that, as far as I'm aware there still hasn't been a satisfactory response from BFC - unless anyone from Wednesdayite (who coordinated the complaint) knows different?

This wants to go to the Independent Police Complaints Commission mate!

Well done for getting it on video

Guest bully87

Police are there as crowd control, if they think it is getting out of hand they need to step in and become a presence. There was no need to aggressively remove the people like they did. Now before everyone just blames the police if people were allowed to come back in then i feel that they were trying to prevent what could have become a crushing incident. I know we all love wednesday and have the passion, but 1 injury is 1 too many. All it takes was one person to fall and become crushed and with the amount of people there the police would have had a hard time trying to remove an injured person from the crowd. Imagine if they didn't wade in and then there was a crushing incident and you or your friend or relative became injured or WORSE would you have said removing people how they did was acceptable? If they came up and politely asked you to step outside would you have done it? No. In their eyes, they had little time to create space so injuries were prevented. I don't blame them for what they did, i'd rather see this than a news paper headline sayin 100 wednesday fans in hospital.

Also as much as its just singing and dancing they have a responsibility to protect, and imagine how petrified the girls behind the counters must be. These girls must be 16 to 21 years old and they are just faced with 4000 wednesday fans chanting for the bar to be open and banging on the shutters. As much as its a nothing incident it can be intimidating and while they are working they do not need to feel like that they are only working.

Nott's County need to take responsibility for this as if they are going to provide near 5000 tickets then they need to provide facilities to hold 5000 people. Simple.

I don't blame the coppers for anything, however i think they didn't need to be AS heavy handed as they were. Guiding people outside would have been a better option. Seems there was some naive decisions made by the copper in charge.

UTO just ton point out. Im not saying we did anything wrong, just trying to think of an explanation.

WAWAW, UTO FTB

Still best away support :tango:

What's shocking? Police dealing with a pissed up minority who were in danger of causing a crush?

so, they house 4,500 in a stand where the concourse will hold about 500, no one can get to the toilet at half time, did they foreworn anyone about the bar being shut at half time? did they advise (loudhaler would has been a good invention) people that they would be chucked out if they were blocking an exit/entry? how can you just move/become invisible when you've set out to go to the toilet/bar and you're already crushed in there??

more bad policing i'm afraid (not excusing the pissed up minority for a second btw)

so, they house 4,500 in a stand where the concourse will hold about 500, no one can get to the toilet at half time, did they foreworn anyone about the bar being shut at half time? did they advise (loudhaler would has been a good invention) people that they would be chucked out if they were blocking an exit/entry? how can you just move/become invisible when you've set out to go to the toilet/bar and you're already crushed in there??

more bad policing i'm afraid (not excusing the pissed up minority for a second btw)

They should have given us 500 tickets then. And there would have been a 94 page thread about the lack of tickets, SAG etc. If this video was of Liverpool fans, people would be going barmy on here about the fans beahviour.

They should have given us 500 tickets then. And there would have been a 94 page thread about the lack of tickets, SAG etc. If this video was of Liverpool fans, people would be going barmy on here about the fans beahviour.

I love football fans.

Sing songs about Harry Roberts and Die Piggy,

Then cry and report it.

Guest christheowl

I really think its just because they dont like singing, my mate got pulled to the side for singing 'scab'-apparently an offence in Nottingham ? then at half time tried throwing me out in that video but I just linked arms with about 4 others, it was like a protest or something lol

ohh and if you look in the video, they actually cause more of a crush and panic by their heavy handed tactics.

Edited by christheowl