Notts Police at Half Time - SHOCKING VIDEO.

Don't blame them for wading in with so many people acting like idiots in an enclosed space, but then to aggressively chuck the younger people out just because they can seems ridiculously over the top and just causes more problems with fans.

There is also some clear discrimination against those of our fans wearing cheap polyester sports clothing.

Watch the video back, and you can clearly see the coppers checking the quality of peoples shell suits before grabbing them.

Has anybody written to Notts Police to complain ?

Edited by Mr Farrell

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Don't blame them for wading in with so many people acting like idiots in an enclosed space, but then to aggressively chuck the younger people out just because they can seems ridiculously over the top and just causes more problems with fans.

Totally Agree with this

I saw what was going on and just managed to get to the toilet in time!

Unbelievable scenes, like so many have said the Police are there for a reason. To prevent trouble all that did yesterday was cause it.

From the looks of the video if you look outside looks as if theres a lot of pushing and shoving from our lot.

It's almost as if they want you to react if you ask me.

Surely this video alone could go in our favour?

What about sending it to the club or Notts police asking for an explanation?

Guest Triplej2

I'm 6ft2 and 21 stone mate and 5 of them threw me out, wrong place at the wrong time and you got it off them, proper Police over reaction .

21 stone?? Ya should've just sat on 'em :tango:

Everyone got back in eventually bar about 2 they carted off, once outside the doors and on the road think they realized they'd dropped a bollok and wa tryin to calm everyone down, which was to late, especially when everyone was tryin to get the steward who dropped the old bloke and knocked his glasses off his head, was close to been a full on riot outside yesterday

Lots of the time sadly it looks as though the police want something to kick off. You can see it in there eyes sometimes that they are dying to lay into someone half there age, size and strength. Looks like another case of that today. Makes me feel sick.

They've probably been on duty since 9am, dealing with knobhead kids who get pissed on 2 pints, and middle aged blokes who ought to know better.

They've probably been on duty since 9am, dealing with knobhead kids who get pissed on 2 pints, and middle aged blokes who ought to know better.

Oh that's ok then. It gives them the right to do anything because they've been on duty since 9am. I did'nt know, my bad.

Guest cypress hill

flippingamazing.all them scruffy (unts camping outside st pauls in london,and on high street in town and it took them month's to move them on.

football fans dont get treated like normal people