Sign in to follow this  
BIG D

Robbie Fowler?

Well it would be an exciting move, certainly in terms of shirt sales.

Could turn into a bit of a circus though. Never thought I'd see the day Fowler turned out for us.

Don't even waste your breath lads, this will never happen.

Just like the Megson to Wolves rumour, it will be rubbished by DJ or MM next week.

Lazy journalism, Fowler doesn't have a club and DJ signed him for Cardiff. Complete bullshit.

Who's to say theres less in this than all the other rumours?

It's all we can go by. Could be true, could be garbage.

I saw Fowler play over here once in the Thai Premier League last season, which may I add is a bag of poo . He looked overweight, slow and well past it even at that standard. He had a few nice touches as you'd expect but noooo way should he be playing in league one nowadays.

Trevor Francis was a has been reject. And one of the best players to pull on the blue and white jersey.

trevor francis was a top-flight player for qpr when we signed him,fowler hasnt played top-flight football for years and just left the thai league( which i'm guessing is a lower standard than league 1 )and wasnt a success in that .....

Even though he rejected Blackpool?...

I don't want him either but just saying..

Yes but even I would reject Blackpool. You can see the beach from the stand, and I mean below your feet through the hole