How many points

Guest pops55

Not really concentrating on how many points we need to finish with for 2nd. For me if we can go into the last 6 games 2 or 3 points behind whoever is in 2nd place then I'll take that now.

Everyone's going on about who's got the toughest or easiest run-in but we are entering the business end of the season and just about every team has something to play for, so that makes every game a tough one and there will be some unexpected results as we already have seen in the last couple of weeks.

:wub:

Guest pops55

Not really concentrating on how many points we need to finish with for 2nd. For me if we can go into the last 6 games 2 or 3 points behind whoever is in 2nd place then I'll take that now.

Everyone's going on about who's got the toughest or easiest run-in but we are entering the business end of the season and just about every team has something to play for, so that makes every game a tough one and there will be some unexpected results as we already have seen in the last couple of weeks.

Ahh go on have a little concentrate and come up with a number 88, 89 go on have a stab you know you want too.

Not really bothered about seeing where we are going to get the points from.

This division is awful and ALWAYS throws up a surprise.

Some games you might expect us or other teams to win could end in defeat, no one knows.

We just need to keep winning.

I agree - all we can do and hope that the oinkers get no points from the game in hand. Gunna go to the final day this me thinks!