"Sort it out"

Guest jimbob

Whilst that is a bit ridiculous, I hope we can sort the defence out soon! We could easily have been 4-3 down at half time (and I'm a happy clapper!!)

Notts County is going to be a big test.

Whilst that is a bit ridiculous, I hope we can sort the defence out soon! We could easily have been 4-3 down at half time (and I'm a happy clapper!!)

Notts County is going to be a big test.

We've had 3 clean sheets in our last 4 games!

Bit harsh to change the defence a lot after that.

Guy behind me in the South, got more and more vocal as the game went on. Imploring them to to get it into box, to the point where I thought he was going to explode at one point....apoplectic he was, standing up screeming for them to "stop weeing around and get it in to middle"

Guy behind me in the South, got more and more vocal as the game went on. Imploring them to to get it into box, to the point where I thought he was going to explode at one point....apoplectic he was, standing up screeming for them to "stop weeing around and get it in to middle"

Sounds like the kind of fan that Keith Hill keeps banging on about, on FH

Guy at the side of me actually shouted "Get it Hoofed " :tango:

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

I remember us once been 5-1 up and some bloke gave Peter Atherton abuse because he gave the ball away!

We played the way we did because we were 3-0 up. Strange game football. If it had been just 1-0 after 10 I doubt the rest of the game would have been like that.

I think the only time this season we scored

4 in a home game was the draw with Huddersfield, till Jones came.

Our defence hasn't been brilliant but under jones scoring we scored 7 in 2 games. Id be surprised if we scored 7 in 2012 under Megson

Edited by 1993swfc