People who trump at games....

After a session on Wards, Stones and John Smiths Magnet, we used to deliberately go to the old Islamabad restaurant down on Attercliffe common on Friday nights purely in an effort to cultivate the bowel activity for the next days event. Especially if it meant a long car ride ..somewhere like Gillingham. Great stuff.

Guest jeffrey

I'm sick of people trumping at games... They make a RIGHT smell

I dont think they understand the impact it has on all those around them

Sometimes - in packed and confined spaces in the stands - it can take your breath away

Thing is - if you're breathing in someone else's trump - surely it will then go down into your tummy and out of YOUR bum too ?

Trump Domino Effect

JUST SAY NO

post-4683-0-18144600-1331413500_thumb.jp

a bit like the human centipede but on a smaller scale?

islamabad lol another one of our old favourites wer kismat on spital hill..the waiter was also the chef then he wud drive you home in a smelly old datsun and the toilet wer in aly at the side lol starter and main course bout £2.50 ;-)

It was a bit too far out for us as we were Darnall side. The nice thing in the Islamabad (besides the toilets) was when you ordered an extra chapati and it was passed hand by hand from the kitchen through 2 or 3 waiters until it arrived (by hand) at your table. Ahem - excuse me a minute, I'm ...Umphh!

Telling you now, thats a wet disaster in the making. Don't do it.

:ghoulguy:

I don't care. I'm feeling trumptastic this morning! I've aimed a few at Mrs ShandyPants and she's not too happy about it. I just hope it'll last until this afternoon as I think I'm going to have to 'jettison some cargo' soon.