People who trump at games....

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Wards's used to be worst for that...

Blooody Wards's bitter... I'm sure they added trump powder to it.. it could be a great point when it was on though...

I'm sure it was to do with the River Porter water...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Wards's used to be worst for that...

Blooody Wards's bitter... I'm sure they added trump powder to it.. it could be a great point when it was on though...

I'm sure it was to do with the River Porter water...

They did have the most truthful advertising slogan to be fair

"Brewing what Comes Naturally" :biggrin:

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Exaclty they even advertised that it made you trump...

Class!!

Good old Yorkshire Beer for good old Yorkshire folk.. just like that interwebby thing...

and that tea too...

we are taking over by stealth..

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Talking of kebabs the very best kebab in sheffield used to be just down form the Albert opposite the city hall, I think I remember it was called Chubbys? A long long time ago.. BUT he used to make his own doner lebabs out of slices of lamb stacked up, the proper original way, they wer ethe best ones I have ever tasted in this country proper made up ones, not those processed amputated legs that you get nowa days, You didnt even have to be pissed to enjoy a chubbys kebab they were bloody marvellous...

The best burgers were at uncle sams back then and the best pizzas at mommas just up from t'crucible.. a quick 12 inch plus a carafe of Italian house wine.. marvellous... those were the simple days.. none of this chain crap from USA...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Wirrowl

Still get a top notch kebab and a world class cheeseburger in Chubby's. I staggered in at 1am the night before the derby and it was Michelin starred in my opinion.

Last away game of 2009-2010, Cardiff. 3 guys in front of us p1ssed as you like. 1 of em farting like a trooper. Each time he guffed we had a good laugh along with his other 2 mates- he was oblivious!

Each one was worse until the second half - you could chew on em and they made your eyes water by this time!

On about 70 mins he disappeared. Came back 5 minutes later and then the first words he said all game were - 'poo me sen'

We are all cheered. Esajas hit the post. We went down next game.

If you were that man- own up now!

That game was a very messy game. I saw at least 3 people being sick whilst game was on. One woman could hardly stand. .

Anyone know the village near Celtic manor golf course that we took over? There were about 7 coaches and a fair few mini buses. Mental day out.

Plastic seats don't help cos when you fart the ransid gas cannot disperse normaly but tend to scurry up the back of the seat and funnel straight up the nostrils of the poor sod behind you.I can remember one match where i couldn't stop farting but felt it was ok cos i didn't get a whiff of owt and it wasn't till i shouted out ;'.,`;: you stink and the reply came back from behind, "not as much as the dirty git who keeps farting up here. i kept tight arsed about things after that

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Plastic seats don't help cos when you fart the ransid gas cannot disperse normaly but tend to scurry up the back of the seat and funnel straight up the nostrils of the poor sod behind you.I can remember one match where i couldn't stop farting but felt it was ok cos i didn't get a whiff of owt and it wasn't till i shouted out ;'.,`;: you stink and the reply came back from behind, "not as much as the dirty git who keeps farting up here. i kept tight arsed about things after that

The grandstand seats are padded . Hey presto whoopee cushions . Very comfusing until the odour sneaks out.