People who trump at games....

Guest Distraught!

Don't, just DON'T encourage Semedo to start farting!!!!! :sad:

The consequences could be terrible.

It could trigger landslides, tsunamis or even force the earth off its axis.

OMG, the 2012 rumours could be true! :wacko:

Guest Johnbloodaxe

yeah there must be some girls who drop their arse at games ??? :st2:

I think the potential is there for ladies to do twice as may farts as men, physically...

I have talked to the health and safety guys now as over 14000 people farting at games (several times) and the enclosed environment that is a football stadium causes a damming effect, this now becomes a MAJOR fire hazard.

In the old days when smoking ws allowed this became dispersed in small combustion incidents too small to be noticable by the human eye, BUT now in these days of no smoking the gas simply builds and builds, if then there is a spark created the whole stadium could go boom in a flash of burned methane and hydrigen sulphide, this would cause a major flasback causing damage and lighting up the sky above Hillsboro..

This could be very dangerous with supporters suffering 3rd degree burns and the uprush of mushroom cloud type combustion endangering air traffic...

This really needs close inspection by the officials at Hillsboro, can you imagine if the cloud of gas collected under the MASSIVE flag as it is passed around suddenly combusted, eyebrows and hair would disappear, we would all look bald and then everyone would believe that the bald fattybear look was in fashion...

A kop full of fairbrother look alikees...

I think we should either all cork it or bring back smoking on the kop and in the stands..... this has to make sense? This surely needs to be a priority now?

One idea may be to collect it and use it to power the floodlights?

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

I think the potential is there for ladies to do twice as may farts as men, physically...

I have talked to the health and safety guys now as over 14000 people farting at games (several times) and the enclosed environment that is a football stadium causes a damming effect, this now becomes a MAJOR fire hazard.

In the old days when smoking ws allowed this became dispersed in small combustion incidents too small to be noticable by the human eye, BUT now in these days of no smoking the gas simply builds and builds, if then there is a spark created the whole stadium could go boom in a flash of burned methane and hydrigen sulphide, this would cause a major flasback causing damage and lighting up the sky above Hillsboro..

This could be very dangerous with supporters suffering 3rd degree burns and the uprush of mushroom cloud type combustion endangering air traffic...

This really needs close inspection by the officials at Hillsboro, can you imagine if the cloud of gas collected under the MASSIVE flag as it is passed around suddenly combusted, eyebrows and hair would disappear, we would all look bald and then everyone would believe that the bald fattybear look was in fashion...

A kop full of fairbrother look alikees...

I think we should either all cork it or bring back smoking on the kop and in the stands..... this has to make sense? This surely needs to be a priority now?

One idea may be to collect it and use it to power the floodlights?

I never realised the danger until now. Thanks JBA.

Lift the smoking ban in the stands. Passive smoke makes me feel ill but I am willing to suffer if it saves me from going up in flames because of a build up of trumps.

Is this 'trump collection' hazard unique to Hillsborough or are all stadia at risk? There are a few stadiums near airports!!!!

Edited by shandypants

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Also bouncing doesnt help, people tend to fart more during and following activity, PLUS there is a double whammy as the boiuncing just shakes it out of your coat.. In fact when everyone is bouncing this could cause sparks, shoe nails on concrete , so with the extra proudtion, the skaing it out and the risk of sparks this surely is the peak of danger within a game.... I am working on a graph now to show where and how this peak risk occurs I will be back to publish the findings in a couple of hours...

I am very frightened now...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I never realised the danger until now. Thanks JBA.

Lift the smoking ban in the stands. Passive smoke makes me feel ill but I am willing to suffer if it saves me from going up in flames because of a build up of trumps.

Is this 'trump collection' hazard unique to Hillsborough or are all stadia at risk? There are a few stadiums near airports!!!!

I think all stadia may be at risk, I have notified the olympic authorities, I think they may have extra risk because of all the foreigners that will be attending along with their dodgy food, think how their food affects you when you go abroad, and the new olympic stadium looks very enclosed.. I am definitely sending back my cyclodrome tockets as that is fully enclosed... I was thinking about sending back my synchronised swimming tickets too but I think the chlorine could have a neutrifying affect , plus all those loveley girls with all the make-up on in the pool, that's just too much to miss I think..

Not to mention beat group concerts...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Teetowl

On a separate but equally if not more disgusting topic when the kop was standing I witnessed someone p1ssing in the guy in fronts coat pocket!

Also bouncing doesnt help, people tend to fart more during and following activity, PLUS there is a double whammy as the boiuncing just shakes it out of your coat.. In fact when everyone is bouncing this could cause sparks, shoe nails on concrete , so with the extra proudtion, the skaing it out and the risk of sparks this surely is the peak of danger within a game.... I am working on a graph now to show where and how this peak risk occurs I will be back to publish the findings in a couple of hours...

I am very frightened now...

!!SAG alert!!

Bouncing may cause sparks to ignite the methane...close the ground!

flip farts at the match, worst settin off to away game in a mini bus wi 15 other lads who've all been on the lash friday night, flippingrotten