People who trump at games....

Guest snoop

Most male dominated thread ever!!

Most male dominated thread ever!!

yeah there must be some girls who drop their arse at games ??? :st2:

I thought the bloke in front of us constantly passed wind... Then I realised the stench trickled over each time he spoke to his mate.

He also smells of dog biscuits.

CLEAN

i think that sounds and smells like fishcake to me and believe you me i once had the misfortune of him letting a monster of fart right behind where i sat at a match a couple of seasons ago and didn't half stink. :st2: :wacko:

Last away game of 2009-2010, Cardiff. 3 guys in front of us p1ssed as you like. 1 of em farting like a trooper. Each time he guffed we had a good laugh along with his other 2 mates- he was oblivious!

Each one was worse until the second half - you could chew on em and they made your eyes water by this time!

On about 70 mins he disappeared. Came back 5 minutes later and then the first words he said all game were - 'poo me sen'

We are all cheered. Esajas hit the post. We went down next game.

If you were that man- own up now!

Edited by Lostowl

Guest Wirrowl

Horny. I'd forgotten that. Those gaps were common back in the day. Tetleys and Chicken Bhuna was a common flavour.

Guest Teetowl

I can cope with the ordinary smelling trumps but what really gets my goat is the trumps that tell the story from Friday night - the ones that smell like a gallon of flaccid beer and a rancid donner kebab. Those type of trumps make my eyes water.

I don't think that its a coincidence that 76% of Wednesdayite members like to spend Friday night drinking at least 8 pints of bitter prior to consuming a Merdocks' special with extra chilli sauce.

Wednesdayite offends my nostrils!!!!

And where is this Merdocks you speak about? Might have to pay a visit fri night. Then let the aroma flood out at the county game.