People who trump at games....

Guest 03 owl

Doe's anyone feel proud when it's cold outside and you drop 1...then the warmth/smell happen's like a Turkish sulphur bath... quite a satisfaction, and no mean feat TBH?.

Guest Big Guns

I can cope with the ordinary smelling trumps but what really gets my goat is the trumps that tell the story from Friday night - the ones that smell like a gallon of flaccid beer and a rancid donner kebab. Those type of trumps make my eyes water.

I don't think that its a coincidence that 76% of Wednesdayite members like to spend Friday night drinking at least 8 pints of bitter prior to consuming a Merdocks' special with extra chilli sauce.

Wednesdayite offends my nostrils!!!!

Wots a merdocks special?

Another good way to identify the crowd farter is when he panics and starts a fit of coughing, before reverting to the staring at the stand roof again.

We really need to root them out, so I need everyone to watch out for them at the next came. If you see anyone staring at the stand roof as if something fascinates them, you need to shout ' oi you !! stop farting !!! '

I think we also need to watch out for the snarters. These are the farts that the fan succeeds in suppressing so as not to offend, but then a sneeze jars it loose and it becomes a snart.

I would just add though, that there is one type of fart that is acceptable at football matches, and one you should actually be proud of. It's the one that smells like some really nice food that you recently ate. For example, one game last season I had some really nice steak and guinness pie pre match, and when it came on, I eased it out, covered by a bit of clapping and a quick gaze at the North stand roof. It smelled exactly like steak and guinness pie . A few feet away some woman sniffed it up big style and said; "Is somebody cooking? Something smells nice " I had to put my scarf over my mouth to hide my laughter.

Edited by Mr Farrell

Another good way to identify the crowd farter is when he panics and starts a fit of coughing, before reverting to the staring at the stand roof again.

We really need to root them out, so I need everyone to watch out for them at the next came. If you see anyone staring at the stand roof as if something fascinates them, you need to shout ' oi you !! stop farting !!! '

I think we also need to watch out for the snarters. These are the farts that the fan succeeds in suppressing so as not to offend, but then a sneeze jars it loose and it becomes a snart.

I would just add though, that there is one type of fart that is acceptable at football matches, and one you should actually be proud of. It's the one that smells like some really nice food that you recently ate. For example, one game last season I had some really nice steak and guinness pie pre match, and when it came on, I eased it out, covered by a bit of clapping and a quick gaze at the North stand roof. It smelled exactly like steak and guinness pie . A few feet away some woman sniffed it up big style and said; "Is somebody cooking? Something smells nice " I had to put my scarf over my mouth to hide my laughter.

I know exactly the type of trump your talking about. I refer to those as 'big dinner' trumps due to the fact that when I smell one I say 'Wow! Someone's has a big dinner'.

He once made a woman vomit with the smell of his guff - at the following game

Sounds like a right effort does that ........would have liked to have witnessed it (trouble is ..you can't have it both way's, - in order to see it, you would probably also have to smell it ) !

In the days of the kop before it was all seater somebody would fart and a MASSIVE gap would appear in the crowd which would last about 20 seconds before everybody flooded back together.

The kop used to be awsome.......its sterile and sh!te now compared to the good old days. :sad:

Guest snoop

i once went to the game on my mates season ticket because he couldn't make it and the 2 woman behind us spent the entire match talking about shopping and eastenders ffs,luckily id had a curry the night before and their conversation quickly turned to " OMG thats disgusting,who did that" !! it cheered me up no end and i didn't have to listen to their constant droaning on about meadowhall.lol

lolgary megson:tango: :reda:

#ninjafartsarethebest :ph34r: