People who trump at games....

I'm sick of people trumping at games... They make a RIGHT smell

I dont think they understand the impact it has on all those around them

Sometimes - in packed and confined spaces in the stands - it can take your breath away

Thing is - if you're breathing in someone else's trump - surely it will then go down into your tummy and out of YOUR bum too ?

Trump Domino Effect

JUST SAY NO

post-4683-0-18144600-1331413500_thumb.jp

Owlstalk Shop

In an average crowd of 20,000, it has been established 71% of the crowd will break wind at some point during the game. Therefore, approximately 14,000 people farted today. I can say hand on heart I was not one of them. That said, I have been known to let one go on a packed terrace before now.

I'm sure I mentioned this the other day, but I'm not sure Neil is taking it seriously.

It's the ones classed as a creeper, a floating air bisquit.

A fart that can not be heard but can sure as hell be smelt. This type of flatulent sneaks up on you and unless there is a breeze, and its hard to tell who it came from.

Until now. The culprit always looks up at the stand roof, then looks round to see if anyone has identified them. Test this theory if you don't believe me.

Lifetime bans are the only answer.

In an average crowd of 20,000, it has been established 71% of the crowd will break wind at some point during the game. Therefore, approximately 14,000 people farted today. I can say hand on heart I was not one of them. That said, I have been known to let one go on a packed terrace before now.

Though I'm not on that photo I was one of the 14,000 today. :ph34r:

Edited by bradowl

Wednesdayite members are responsible for over 89% of all trumpypoops let loose at Hillsborough

SHAME ON THEM

I'd like to see the numbers for Nigels proportion of that.

Especially when he's had another kerfuffle with Lee on here.

I'm thinking they won't make good reading,