A Career In Pictures - Jon Beswetherick

Guest foreverSWFC

Who is next up? The legendary Peter Gilbert? how about the enigma that was Gary Teale? Or the powerhouse Kim Olsen.?

HA! just noticed this on his Wikipedia page. Was actually just reading through to see what happened to him/what clubs he played for and saw this. I didn't do this btw.

From Wikipedia: "It was during this time that the defender embarked on his film career, making an appearance in the critically acclaimed Iain Stocks classic, The Wig. In the film the defender was shown as the hero, alongside Luke Blakemore and Andrew Wells. The film won several awards and Beswetherick went on to winner an Oscar for his performance."

lol

Guest beefus chiefus

Can we please have an entire team of 11? You already have three of a back four.

Adamson in net please, Olsen up front are must-haves.

Guest SouthLeedsOwl

Glad you came through US Owl and kindly typed up my request for the Mighty Jon's career in pictures. I cant remember the mid 70s, so cant comment on the awful players im guessing we would have had then, but Beswetherick has to be the worst player i can remember in my time of following Wednesday.....and ive seen some proper s**te.

Glad you came through US Owl and kindly typed up my request for the Mighty Jon's career in pictures. I cant remember the mid 70s, so cant comment on the awful players im guessing we would have had then, but Beswetherick has to be the worst player i can remember in my time of following Wednesday.....and ive seen some proper s**te.

No problem mate, was a pleasure watching all his youtube videos and making all the phone calls for those quotes....... will hopefully have the next one researched in time for the weekend :biggrin: