Well Done

Guest shaker0

Guest shaker0

As long as you don't get in the way of us TrueFans buying pies and drink then it is ok.

I'm sure ill annoy someone with my lovely manc accent :P

Guest Foxhill Owl

Haha and i'm already half Yorkshire but shh don't tell anyone!!

Come the end of the season you'll be getting a season ticket lol

Guest shaker0

Come the end of the season you'll be getting a season ticket lol

In fact i'm more Yorkshire than Lancs as i'm quarter Greek Cypriot quarter lancs n half Yorkshire i've only just realized this myself!

lol

Too be honest it's never happened with Bury supporters, every one that have come onto this board after we bought Lowe and Jones have been very gracious, much like yourself, shaker0.

All the best to Bury, your fans will always get credit from me for not taking the 'easy' option and supporting a Manchester club.

Does anyone remember the two very good players we bought years ago from bury, Eddie Quiggly and Eddie Killshaw,both were bought around the same time.

Guest shaker0

Does anyone remember the two very good players we bought years ago from bury, Eddie Quiggly and Eddie Killshaw,both were bought around the same time.

Eddie K was a british record transfer fee at the time according to the tinternet 20k!!

Guest Foxhill Owl

In fact i'm more Yorkshire than Lancs as i'm quarter Greek Cypriot quarter lancs n half

Yorkshire i've only just realized this myself!

lol

Big family :tango:

Eddie K was a british record transfer fee at the time according to the tinternet 20k!!

He was a brilliant winger who broke his leg after about six games, what a waste of tallent. Eddie Quiggly was also a good player

Guest Foxhill Owl

Messed up family ;) there all from Bratfurd n Le*ds though!

We will forget you have just ever said that :tango:

Mistakes do happen haha

Guest shaker0

We will forget you have just ever said that :tango:

Mistakes do happen haha

Haha, as long as it doesn't come back to haunt me when I get in the home end at your place ;)

Looking forward to you playing on a Sunday or a Bury game i cant get to when your at home will have to get down a bit earlier and get in one of the pubs instead of tuning up late though!