Well Done

Guest shaker0

Why can't we get more opposition fans like this?

Him, the baggies brigade, Putters, and that HighGreen Blunt are proper sound.

Makes a nice contrast from those numpty Charlton and Huddersfield fans.

Oh and Mongo.

Add Moonraker (Swindon fan) to the list too.

Guest shaker0

"Wozza " looked like he could beat a man looked lively.

Schumacer if he keeps impressing ! as your our

new feeder club ( haha ) we will gladly take him of your hands :tango:

Starting to feel like that I could see a little link forming between us if you go up and with Bark's in charge, we need a new defender who can deal with pace please pretty please haha!

Guest Foxhill Owl

Starting to feel like that I could see a little link

forming between us if you go up and with Bark's in charge, we need a new defender who can deal with pace please pretty please haha!

Defender with pace let me think :/

We have a defender who can run if that helps, beavers wouldn't be a bad edition to your squad.

How's about you take beavers n sedgwick ( our goalscorer at your place ) and we have schumacer and Wozza . Deal :tango:

Guest shaker0

Defender with pace let me think :/

We have a defender who can run if that helps, beavers wouldn't be a bad edition to your squad.

How's about you take beavers n sedgwick ( our goalscorer at your place ) and we have schumacer and Wozza . Deal :tango:

Cant take our Captain (schuey) but would be willing to give you Wozza and Sodje and a spare bandanna!

Starting to feel like that I could see a little link forming between us if you go up and with Bark's in charge, we need a new defender who can deal with pace please pretty please haha!

Mark Reynolds may be ideal for you. He's currently on loan up at Aberdeen for the season, but he porbably won't have much of a future here.

Can play CB or LB and has pace. He's not really done it here through various reasons. He's been getting good reviews up at Aberdeen though.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Cant take our Captain (schuey) but would be willing to give you Wozza and Sodje and a spare bandanna!

Never mind we will call that deal of :tango:

Guest shaker0

Mark Reynolds may be ideal for you. He's currently on loan up at Aberdeen for the season, but he porbably won't have much of a future here.

Can play CB or LB and has pace. He's not really done it here through various reasons. He's been getting good reviews up at Aberdeen though.

Sounds good but probably stay at Aberdeen will he?

Never mind we will call that deal of :tango:

Pfft haha!

Yep, I liked the way Bury kept trying to attack throughout, they deserve to stay up.

Cheers very nice of you hopefully next5 season if we stay up we can push on and get pushing towards the play offs.

Guest Foxhill Owl

There's a good chance Reynolds will be staying put in Scotland for rest of season.

Can jones recall him if need be ??

Guest wednesday machine

There's a good chance Reynolds will be staying put in Scotland for rest of season.

Can jones recall him if need be ??

rather see beevers in there than him lol

Why can't we get more opposition fans like this?

Him, the baggies brigade, Putters, and that HighGreen Blunt are proper sound.

Makes a nice contrast from those numpty Charlton and Huddersfield fans.

Oh and Mongo.

That MK fan, Cowshedlad (?) was a good lad too.

Guest Foxhill Owl

rather see beevers in there than him lol

Not saying he should or would be in the team . Ahead of Llera jones batth buxton or reda.

But like lol said everyone will be given a chance.

Sounds good but probably stay at Aberdeen will he?

He's at Aberdeen for rest of the season. Not sure what the future will hold afterwards.

God knows what he's on, but i'd be suprised if Aberdeen weren't keen on making it permanent.

Might be worth a punt in the summer.

Guest shaker0

Also I wouldn't mind coming over to one of your games and sit in one of the home stands what do you think would be best?

Especially if you are at home and I cant get to ta Bury game so just wondering prices?

Also I wouldn't mind coming over to one of your games and sit in one of the home stands what do you think would be best?

Especially if you are at home and I cant get to ta Bury game so just wondering prices?

Best stand - North Stand £24 I think.

Cheapest stand - Kop £20 I would guess.

Guest shaker0

Best stand - North Stand £24 I think.

Cheapest stand - Kop £20 I would guess.

Which is the one to Left of the away stand seemed to be a good atmosphere up top in there?

Guest shaker0

North

Cheers pal will have to look at coming over sometime :)

But dont want to be considered a part timer :ph34r:

Edited by shaker0