Well Done

Guest shaker0

Alliyu? I dont get it with him personally He scored with his first touch for us and gets in decent positions but his touch doesn't seem the best! Amoo the winger should be doing better than he is his speed is something else but he blows hot and cold!

Andy Bishop (10) is our top scorer yet has only bagged 1 in 16!! WE need something to change for us and quick!

Think hes the lad with the double barrelled surname i meant?

Look good breaking forward.

ED- My mistake it is Aliyu.

Edited by wickersleyowl

Guest shaker0

Cheers Owls66 I dont think we deserved to loose 4-1 either but I do think ou deserved to win 4-1 if that makes sense!?

Cheers Owls66 I dont think we deserved to loose 4-1 either but I do think ou deserved to win 4-1 if that makes sense!?

We were very good, therefore deserved to win, but had you played the same on another day ( against somebody else ) you would have had half a chance of a result?

I'll buy that to be honest, you could play a lot worse thatn you did and get something from another game this season.

Edited by leea8331

Guest shaker0

Thought Bury were very tidy.

Also watched their subs at half time and was mesmerised by a little fat lad who looked like he'd never kicked a football before. I suspect (hope) he was your reserve keeper? Does he ever play?

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10422~51189,00.html??

If it is him then no not really haha he came on for belford once and kept a clean sheet then we signed some cover.

We were very good, therefore deserved to win, but had you played the same on another day ( against somebody else ) you would have had half a chance of a result?

I'll buy that to be honest, you could play a lot worse thatn you did and get something from another game this season.

Good it does make sense then :D

Think hes the lad with the double barrelled surname i meant?

Look good breaking forward.

ED- My mistake it is Aliyu.

Yeah LAteef eliford aliyu :) for some reason his nickname is PAN!!

Off topic abit, but the best team I've seen at Hillsborough this season is MK Dons

Charlton, Sheff Utd, Huddersfield. All very scrappy tight games.

Best we've played vs. Bury

Worst I've seen us play vs. Stevenage

No chance.

Brentford, Charlton and even Bury were better.

MK Don's passed in front of us, side to side and not going anywhere. Easily defended by us. Nice on the eye, but utterly one dimensional and little clue how to break us.

One of our most comfortable home games for me.

At least Bury looked to pass and move forward, getting players such as Aliyu into little pockets between midfield and defence, which caused us a few problems.

I'd say Brentford were the best and most organised side to turn up to Hillsborough,

I even think on the day Sflaphorpe were better than MK Dons, Dons were flimsy and had even less of a plan B than we did, easy win.

Off topic abit, but the best team I've seen at Hillsborough this season is MK Dons

Charlton, Sheff Utd, Huddersfield. All very scrappy tight games.

Best we've played vs. Bury

Worst I've seen us play vs. Stevenage

How can you possibly call Huddersfield a scrappy game?

Best game i've seen at Hillsborough for years.

Charlton were horrible to watch but extremely well organised at what they do

which is basically spoiling tactics.

Guest shaker0

Shaker0

Thank you for yet another well reasoned and articulate post. I just wish more opposing fans could be like you instead of some of the wind-up merchants we get on here.

Good luck for the rest of the season - I think you will be OK though.

I'm hoping that we won't have to play you again for a very long time.

Thanks Clifford, I hope we do in 2 seasons time not much chance of it but we can wish, and what is life with out dreams?

I really do wish you the best of luck also for the rest of the season, we have a fair few ejits who will try and have a go at you for buying to good players off us but it was always going to happen, its another reason why I am starting to like SWFC a bit more a beautiful ground, passionate fans, and ex shakers you could only be a bit higher if you had Bury somewhere in your name!!

Its another reason why I am starting to like SWFC a bit more a beautiful ground, passionate fans, and ex shakers you could only be a bit higher if you had Bury somewhere in your name!!

Compromise with a newspaper headline.

" Mighty Owls bury blades in race for Promotion "

Edited by leea8331

Guest shaker0

Compromise with a newspaper headline.

" Mighty Owls bury blunt blades in race for Promotion "

edited slightly :)

Guest Foxhill Owl

Bury played some lovely stuff on Tuesday. Created some decent chances, an scored a lovely goal.

I liked the kid who played on the left Worral was it ? Looked decent on the ball.

Guest shaker0

Bury played some lovely stuff on Tuesday. Created some decent chances, an scored a lovely goal.

I liked the kid who played on the left Worral was it ? Looked decent on the ball.

Yeah Wozza has replaced Jones on the wing and was easily his best game since replacing Jones he found some decent crosses, Schumacher (who scored the goal) is a real goal threat when the ball comes out to him like that and is somewhat fearless some of the time/most of the time.

Thanks Clifford, I hope we do in 2 seasons time not much chance of it but we can wish, and what is life with out dreams?

I really do wish you the best of luck also for the rest of the season, we have a fair few ejits who will try and have a go at you for buying to good players off us but it was always going to happen, its another reason why I am starting to like SWFC a bit more a beautiful ground, passionate fans, and ex shakers you could only be a bit higher if you had Bury somewhere in your name!!

Hillsbury.

Too be honest it's never happened with Bury supporters, every one that have come onto this board after we bought Lowe and Jones have been very gracious, much like yourself, shaker0.

All the best to Bury, your fans will always get credit from me for not taking the 'easy' option and supporting a Manchester club.

All the best to Bury, your fans will always get credit from me for not taking the 'easy' option and supporting a Manchester club.

Yeah those people are scum,

That said I am actually off to Old Trafford tonight, anybody got a spare Bilbao shirt?

Guest shaker0

Yeah those people are scum,

That said I am actually off to Old Trafford tonight, anybody got a spare Bilbao shirt?

I work in the middle of Manchester it's swamped with red and white stripes I love when all these European teams come over great atmosphere!

Too be honest it's never happened with Bury supporters, every one that have come onto this board after we bought Lowe and Jones have been very gracious, much like yourself, shaker0.

I'll always tell the truth as I see it :)

I could never support Fergie and his red nosed granny fanciers!

Or Mancini's lot (except Balotelli the guy is barmy!!)

Hillsbury.

LOVE IT!

Why can't we get more opposition fans like this?

Him, the baggies brigade, Putters, and that HighGreen Blunt are proper sound.

Makes a nice contrast from those numpty Charlton and Huddersfield fans.

Oh and Mongo.

Guest Foxhill Owl

Yeah Wozza has replaced Jones on the wing and was easily his best game since replacing Jones he found some decent crosses,

Schumacher (who scored the goal) is a real goal threat when the ball comes out to him like that

and is somewhat fearless some of the time/most of the time.

"Wozza " looked like he could beat a man looked lively.

Schumacer if he keeps impressing ! as your our

new feeder club ( haha ) we will gladly take him of your hands :tango: