Well Done

Guest shaker0

I do hope Bury can grind out the results.

One of the best footballing sides but I guess that is pointless if you don't win. But much worse sides in the league. Looking at the table got quite a bit of breathing space still.

Guest shaker0

I thought Bury looked good on Tuesday. Played some lovely football, and looked really threatening.

Best away team we've seen at Hillsborough perhaps?

I like Bury...i hope they kick on.

Thank you very much for the Kind words!!

Best away team we've seen at Hillsborough perhaps?

Hard to say that when they lost 4-1. They are one of the best footballing sides as already said but unfortunately that left them with lots of gaps which we were able to expose.

I liked how they played, and in turn now want them to do a little bit better as I respect how they went about their game. But can't leave gaps like that against teams like us (ie top 8 or so).

Guest shaker0

Hard to say that when they lost 4-1. They are one of the best footballing sides as already said but unfortunately that left them with lots of gaps which we were able to expose.

I liked how they played, and in turn now want them to do a little bit better as I respect how they went about their game. But can't leave gaps like that against teams like us (ie top 8 or so).

Very much agreed that does need to be sorted out and its not as much as a problem in L2 I don't think.

Guest JamieTG100

good post

i was impressed with bury moved ball well tried to cause us problems

your Number 28 looked a real threat was very impressed with him on Tues

i think you will stay up

we have seen worse teams this season

good luck for rest of the season.

Edited by JamieTG100

Guest shaker0

Do you prefer your Ryan Lowe song or ours? :biggrin:

Ours sounded great when you joined in with yours at the ended!

I like Bury, seem a proper football club. Obviously the early goal may have influenced matters but came to play football, no time wasting, diving or nasty tackles which made for a very good game of football.

OK so we won, but two teams playing the game in the right manner to see who was best on the night and I have a lot of respect for them for that.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks Shaker mate, good luck with your survival this season. We have a lot of connections with Bury now what with Lowe, Jones and Coke of course along you and the other fans who visit our forum in good spirit. So really want you guys to stay up.

I was impressed with Bury. Not just in terms of quality, but I liked the attitude of the club - your players, fans and coaching staff were a credit.

Made me realise how many clubs have come to Hillsborough and played negative football, with time wasting antics and just generally come here with a bad attitude.

I think the early goal for us made you come out and play a bit more, but I liked the fact you played football and all your players worked and moved and tried to be positive.

Hope you guys stay up.

Cheers and all the best for the rest of the season shaker.

It makes a nice change to have decent fans from other clubs coming on here to discuss football rather than the usual immature to$$ers who just want to come on here with silly little arguments that don't make any sense.

Fans like yourself, Liam Baggies, Nugent and Moonraker are always welcome here on Owlstalk.

but you showed a lot more resolve than Hudders did and you looked calm and confident on the ball, I can see you snatching that second spot

I'm really excited for what is about to happen with our Wednesday. We have the physical side, which Megson brought to the table plus Jones seems to have brought a total football feel for how we played on Tuesday night. Sure you'll stay up

Guest shaker0

I was impressed with Bury. Not just in terms of quality, but I liked the attitude of the club - your players, fans and coaching staff were a credit.

Made me realise how many clubs have come to Hillsborough and played negative football, with time wasting antics and just generally come here with a bad attitude.

I think the early goal for us made you come out and play a bit more, but I liked the fact you played football and all your players worked and moved and tried to be positive.

Hope you guys stay up.

Cant forget Barker and Shirtliff can you ;)

But again thanks to you all I hope we don't play you next season!!

Cheers and all the best for the rest of the season shaker.

It makes a nice change to have decent fans from other clubs coming on here to discuss football rather than the usual immature to$$ers who just want to come on here with silly little arguments that don't make any sense.

Fans like yourself, Liam Baggies, Nugent and Moonraker are always welcome here on Owlstalk.

you get idiots on every forum but with so many vacating on this forum as it is your bound to get some!

I often call for Kevin Keegan to come and manage Sheffield Wednesday

If he did I reckon we'd play like Bury did

Attack attack attack attack... oh.... hang on...... who's defending ?? err... damn we just let a goal in

lol

lol how many times has this been the problem for us i dont know it even happened in L2 we just outscored teams then though! and had Tommy Lees who isnt playing to bad for Leeds at the min!

Guest shaker0

I'm really excited for what is about to happen with our Wednesday. We have the physical side, which Megson brought to the table plus Jones seems to have brought a total football feel for how we played on Tuesday night. Sure you'll stay up

I know its early doors but you look a lot better team under Jones than you did under Megsinho!

Guest shaker0

Always nice to see a worthwhile post from a league one rival.

That black lad up front is awesome for you.

Good luck bury. gary megson

Alliyu? I dont get it with him personally He scored with his first touch for us and gets in decent positions but his touch doesn't seem the best! Amoo the winger should be doing better than he is his speed is something else but he blows hot and cold!

Andy Bishop (10) is our top scorer yet has only bagged 1 in 16!! WE need something to change for us and quick!

Thought Bury were a good little footballing side. Very good movement by their strikers, but when the chances came they weren't clinical enough (barring the goal). Defensively looked weak and we exploited it very well. I don't think they deserved to lose 4-1, and despite the scoreline, they were one of the best teams to play at Hillsborough this season.

I am fully confident that Bury will avoid relegation. Just snap out the funk (probably only take one win) and I think you'll finish mid table.

Good luck for the rest of the season Shakers!