Madine

MADINE HATERZ CAN flip RIGHT OFF

SERIOUSLY

IDIOTS

Agreed, I'm eating a very large slice of humble pie tonight after giving him a fair bit of stick in recent weeks.

He really looked the part along side Lowe up front tonight and for me was the best player in the pitch. Well done Gary for shutting people like me right up!!

THE GOAL MACHINE IS BACK!!! :madine:

Anyone slagging Madine off over the last few weeks should never go to football again

seriously

Here's a lad who was having a rough time, a young lad who has been exceptional for us with service and yet fans slagged him when his service stopped and he struggled with confidence

The same fans who booed him off were cheering and dancing when he scored

absolute lobbers

Madine is CLASS - his vision, his touch, his passing, his positioning and his finishing

Wake up and smell the coffee all you Madine Haterz cos this man will get us promoted

Owlstalk Shop

Although I slated him in recent weeks on here, I never ever booed him and have never done so to any Wednesday player while they were on the pitch for us. I was also pi$$Ed off at the ironic cheers the other week when he was subbed.

He was superb tonight.

He wanted it, his first touch was good, his hold up play good, he won everything in the air, win free kicks, excellent use of the ball, some great balls to Lowe and of course he bagged one himself.

Excellent. Keep it up Gaz.

The football we played certainly brought the best out of him though.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest JAM89

Was brilliant to see him back on form tonight! Keep it up lad.

Anyone slagging Madine off over the last few weeks should never go to football again

seriously

Here's a lad who was having a rough time, a young lad who has been exceptional for us with service and yet fans slagged him when his service stopped and he struggled with confidence

absolute lobbers

Madine is CLASS - his vision, his touch, his passing, his positioning and his finishing

Wake up and smell the coffee all you Madine Haterz cos this man will get us promoted

You deffo want to have man babies with him.

post-4683-0-58242500-1331074811_thumb.jp

He played BRILLIANT tonight

Back on form

Goal machine....

(loved him running up to me after the goal so i could get him doing his goal celebration)

I've never questioned his quality, and the reason he is back on form is we didn't just hoof it up to his head, we played balls into his feet and into his chest. He was always available for the ball, and his link up play with Lowe was excellent.

I thought the two wingers were excellent too, I'm convinced that Mike Jones wasn't a Megson signing, because this boy is quality, and how Prutton has been selected infront of him is beyond me, we looked a threat all night.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

seriously

absolute lobbers

Couldnt have put it any better Neil! lol

I dont think Madine did anything different to what he usually does.

The difference was the supply. No wonder he has been frustrated recently, you would if you were running around for 90 minutes just for the sake.

Feed a decent striker and they will score