Lowton and Maguire sending off, a god send? (merged)

A blessing in disguise? Both players suspended for 3 matches each now, 2 of their so called best piglets (players) too. This could be a MASSIVE knock for the blunts and if Dave Jones gets us playing from the off i.e. hopefully our "honey moon period" we could take full advantage of the situation and make some real ground on them.. thoughts?

Is Lowton suspended for 3? It was 2 yellows wasn't it?

Either way a couple of my United mates are pooing it now. Says they were terrible today and losing 2 of the main defence, along with an injury and a loss cos of personal reasons is very worrying.

Guest foreverSWFC

They are potentially ruined for Tuesday. No Maguire or Lowton. Collins is doubtful due to a family bereavement. Francois is injured. I don't think they've got any other fit centre half in the club.

What our rivals do is an irrelevance if he we keep dropping points in winnable games.

Sick of relying on others cocking it up and would still take the relative position of comfort that the pigs have over our position in the table.

Don't like being negative but that is how I feel.

bit sad though having to rely on other teams cocking up,

We are in 3rd place, the only way we can get automatic is if Utd and the teams with games in hand wee wee tail up. If they keep winning it doesn't matter how well our results go so things like this can only help.