Point Gained

The future's blue 'n' white

In December I agreed with you the slow build back of crowd momentum buying into team /manager /owner has unfortunately been tossed away

what is needed now urgently is as many quality loan players as DJ is allowed to get MM is right it needs refreshing but it did in December/January

It is possible to view this as a point gained on our rivals, but also two points dropped.

A win would have been fantastic with how other results finished, but we have gained a point on the blunts as within the space of a week or so they don't look so unreachable anymore.

The blunts game against Brentford is where I can see them next slipping up. I think they will take 3 points from their next two games, and we need to get six.

Opportunities like this where MK, Hudds and the Pigs all don't win are not going to come around very often. If at all.

We are a point closer which is positive but it is an opportunity missed. The next one that comes along we have to take full advantage of. On the balance of play yesterday though I think a point might not have been a bad result. Three points on Tuesday night is a must.