Point Gained

Guest Teetowl

Apparently their manager said we played that direct a football that we made stoke look like Barcelona!

thrower!

As someone has just pointed out in the last week we have got 4 points from 2 games and kept 2 clean sheets whilst not playing great. Pigs have got 3 points from 3games and lost two key players for a few games and Huddersfield have thrown away 2 and 3 goal leads. Speaking to a town fan on way back from yesterdays game if isn't confident. We now have 3 out of 4 games at home coming up. All we need is a bit of tweaking in the middle of the park and create some chances for our forwards and goals will come.

Yesterday was poor but how many of us who went were lifted a bit when they found out pigs and town result. It ain't over yet. Yes everyone wins there games in hand and it doesnt look as good. But that won't happen. We could be back in second come next Saturday, or for the pessimistic out there 10 points of second

anything can happen and with Wednesday it probably will. Keep the faith UTO

Slip up yesterday for me. OK, we got a point which is better than nowt, but 3 would have been so much better.

On a positive note though, I'd pretty much given up on automatic and thought the pigs would just carry on winning. Yesterday shows how quick things can change, and Adele aint gonna be doing no singing for a while yet.

Slip up yesterday for me. OK, we got a point which is better than nowt, but 3 would have been so much better.

On a positive note though, I'd pretty much given up on automatic and thought the pigs would just carry on winning. Yesterday shows how quick things can change, and Adele aint gonna be doing no singing for a while yet.

predicted before the derby they would collapse - I still think they could a few things that could happen have : their loss of players thro injury and suspensions

what we need now is a bit of luck ourselves the missed pen could be the start

predicted before the derby they would collapse - I still think they could a few things that could happen have : their loss of players thro injury and suspensions

what we need now is a bit of luck ourselves the missed pen could be the start

Agreed. I've been pointing out where things could go wrong for them for a while. Didnt expect them all to come true in one week like, but its overdue.

Is cheds trial this month or next? Nobody seems to know, and for some reason RS never even mention it, unlike when Milan was awaiting trial.

Agreed. I've been pointing out where things could go wrong for them for a while. Didnt expect them all to come true in one week like, but its overdue.

Is cheds trial this month or next? Nobody seems to know, and for some reason RS never even mention it, unlike when Milan was awaiting trial.

HA wonder why that is ?

I must admit to being wrong about the other lot I confidently expected them to collapse this year losing 'she said no' and others to jail or wage cull

Too difficult home games to come. Based on yesterday we will not get 6 points as we are not scoring.

Are either of our home games as tough as the last one where we played the team 2nd in the league on a 4 game winning streak? Hardly too(sic) difficult games. We are a match for pretty much anyone on our day.

Are either of our home games as tough as the last one where we played the team 2nd in the league on a 4 game winning streak? Hardly too(sic) difficult games. We are a match for pretty much anyone on our day.

We are not scoring goals at present unless from set pieces.

Guest krisswfc1

Pigs slipped up.

We didn't lose.

Good point lads.

Onwards and Upwards with Jones at the helm.

lol

may be a point gained, but the games are running out and we need the maximum

Guest Scottish.Owl

positives weve kept 2 clean sheets from the last 2 games, but a point is no good, we need to beat teams like rochdale, results went our way and we failed to capitalise

Guest krisswfc1

I've just done an extensive comparison of the league table before yesterday and the league table today. As a result I can confirm that it is a point gained.

i have just double checked your calculation and you appear to be correct

Guest davet30

i have just double checked your calculation and you appear to be correct

I've treble checked and yes .. it does appear it is one point gained

Guest davet30

positives weve kept 2 clean sheets from the last 2 games, but a point is no good, we need to beat teams like rochdale, results went our way and we failed to capitalise

I do agree it was a MASSIVE fail yesterday. DJ has his work cut out that's for sure.

btw, has anyone seen those penalty shouts from yesterday? (theirs and ours [Lowe]) what was your 'unbiased' opinion?

Guest Distraught!

I've just done an extensive comparison of the league table before yesterday and the league table today. As a result I can confirm that it is a point gained.

What's the point? :wacko: