I cut my season ticket up this morning.

Guest ben taylor

Just like all them bell ends outside bumall stain when Wilson got the job there!

Don't know about your lot but I support Sheffield Wednesday and not gary megson. Yes I think it was harsh what's gone on but that's football, we don't know all the ins and outs about the sacking.

Come what may we must still turn out and support our club.... Sheffield Wednesday

Hit nail on head here pal

Remember that Norwich fan who threw his season ticket at Bryan Gunn after 1st match other year?

They went up as champions that season

Kamara was on about that guy on Goals on Sunday apparantly he went and got it back next day lol probably like the Wednesdayite who were on will be doing tomorrow.

I do think Megson has behaved in an exemplary fashion over this and that he's been treated very shabbily by Manderic and probably Aldridge but when Jones is appointed ill be getting behind Dave Jones' team just as i was behind Megsons .

Don't really see why our chances of promotion have gotten any better tho other than the atmosphere behind the scenes will probably improve.

Jones has got to get the players onside immediately tho ( be the 1st time all season for Ryan Lowe ................ill get me coat )

Kamara was on about that guy on Goals on Sunday apparantly he went and got it back next day lol probably like the Wednesdayite who were on will be doing tomorrow.

I do think Megson has behaved in an exemplary fashion over this and that he's been treated very shabbily by Manderic and probably Aldridge but when Jones is appointed ill be getting behind Dave Jones' team just as i was behind Megsons .

Don't really see why our chances of promotion have gotten any better tho other than the atmosphere behind the scenes will probably improve.

Jones has got to get the players onside immediately tho ( be the 1st time all season for Ryan Lowe ................ill get me coat )

MANDARIC FFS. :rolleyes:

Guest barrieowl

Heard sunday morning this was about to happen , after result on sunday thought a change of heart might be on the cards when heard nothing by wed tea time , could have knocked me over with a feather last night ,anger,frustration,why now .This will cause a split among owl fans can see fisty cuffs on sat when beer flows and tues if results don,t go . Sad day UP THE OWLS

Whether right or wrong the fella has paid for his ticket ,he does what he wants with it ,Believe it or not the fanbase extends further than owlstalk

many fans will react in different ways ,tbh i can see a lot of fans missing in future games ,

Guest owl@S10

He's having a flounce. It's allowed, like we all did last night.

First thing this morning I was not signing my direct debit form for next seasons season ticket and taking my tickets for Rochdale and notts county back.

Flounce over".............move on.............gutted but still a Wednesday fan.

he may do just that...

but, i've just seen him on sky saying he sacked megson for the fans...

if he's gonna do what he wants, HAVE THE BALLZ TO ADMIT HE DID WHAT HE WANTED, NOT LOOK TO SHIFT THE BLAME ON THE FANS...

He's not trying to shift the blame on us, he's trying to get our backing. He knew we would not agree with his decision, but he is trying regain our trust that he has the club's best interest at hearts. Despite his decision and our outrage, he is a good man. Give him a break, back him and back whoever he appoints.