I cut my season ticket up this morning.

This clown on radio sheffield.

ive cut my season ticket up this morning, and i cant wait for mandaric to go...

i say Good i want you nowhere near my club if you're going to react like this when the players need us.

get behind us and get to more games. Not cut your ST up.

CLOWN.

Guest beatleowl

Whilst I haven't done that, if the guy feels that passionately about this disgusting decision then that is his prerogative. I'll be there for the rest of the season but to be quite frank Mandaric has knocked my duck completely off 13 games from the most enjoyable and proud season I've seen for a long while. This hasn't been done in our best interests it's been done for a Mandaric agenda, he's the only clown in this saga whether he saved us or not.

Guest 1banana2banana

People can react how they want, it was his season ticket let him cut it up. A a far as I'm concerned there should have been 20k of us outside hillsborough today chanting for gm back. Chairmen come and go, none of them have any morals, gm has said nothing but good things about the club and fanbase he loves. I'm disappointed we couldn't show our anger to a rumbleing chairman who people think is god because he 'saved' us. He's in it for the money like they all are, gary megson was here for the love of the club and that in my eyes is much more important. Neg away.

Guest Boxing day

He's gonna look a right *** if we go up automatically.

Just like all them bell ends outside bumall stain when Wilson got the job there!

Don't know about your lot but I support Sheffield Wednesday and not gary megson. Yes I think it was harsh what's gone on but that's football, we don't know all the ins and outs about the sacking.

Come what may we must still turn out and support our club.... Sheffield Wednesday