some of you are pathetic

Guest Big Guns

Guest Big Guns

I said a few months ago when megson gets the sack will Milan say he backed him like he always says about his sacked managers.

Well he said it

But I don't think he backed megson enough he didn't get the players he wanted but I think he made the right decision at the right time.

Dave Jones is a top class manager and will get us promoted

hi matt68,I understand where you are coming from mate and tbh i want wednesday to do well , just sits in my craw that the backing that was offered (,transfer window )never materialized ,therefore megson or any manager would be hamstrung mate ,that little bit of quality could have took us over the line ,

Hopefully DJ will get the necessary funds or it could be a very hard struggle ,

Trev, you do realise that since tge new tear Megson signed one goalkeeper, two central defenders, a central midfielder and two wingers.

Megson also said he approached five players who simply did not want to come.

We have one of the leagues highest wage budgets.

That's pretty good backing in my opinion.

That little bit if quality you talk about, I take it you refer to Marshall being replaced. Bearing in mind we've brought in around 16 players this season and we relied so heavily on one - is this really Milans fault??

fg we bought in liddle players ,we needed at least three quality signings ,we did not get them arguably only a handfull of what we have will hack it in the championship mate, yes you mention'd marshall ,he was never replaced when needed ,look at sunday when Antonio started to perform ,we had the pace at last , jj has the pace but rarely an end product ,but we were relying on him to win us games ,megson as arguably any manager may have done did well to get us to third,or even second briefly with the players we had , to kick on we needed that flair what decent players have ,

Hopefully Dj will get the players needed but somewhere across the line Milan is going to have to spend, as the trick is if you get up the next level you have to stay there,

I've read it ten times and still don't het it:(

That Warnock quote? He was taking the wee wee AND getting the pigs fans on his side (Just like Meggo did with us)

The fact that some of our fans took it so seriously just proves what an expert Colin is at playing the fans like a fiddle.

Guest JC Saviour

You really do talk sense don't you. I'm amazed at some of the half witted rubbish

that's been spouted on here. Anyone would think we were on a 30 game unbeaten run

20 points clear at the top.

I really respect Milan for the decision he has made.

I bet you wouldn't want to work for him.

Guest Big Guns

That Warnock quote? He was taking the wee wee AND getting the pigs fans on his side (Just like Meggo did with us)

The fact that some of our fans took it so seriously just proves what an expert Colin is at playing the fans like a fiddle.

Some of them warnock quotes are pure class lol

Guest Bedders

Some of them warnock quotes are pure class lol

Are you sure about that?

(Commenting on the Battle of Bramall Lane);-Warnock's team, having used all their subs and had three players sent off in what became known as the Battle Of Bramall Lane, mysteriously saw Michael Brown and Robert Ullathorne limp off, reducing them to six men and leaving ref Eddie Wolsthenholme with no choice but to abandon the match under FA regulations.

Warnock claimed to have had no knowledge of the rule, somewhat surprising as he is a Class One qualified referee. "Disgraceful," said Baggies manager gary megson, of whom Warnock would later say "I wouldn't wee wee on him if he was on fire."

Source:-http://www.mirrorfoo...icle851558.html

Edited by Bedders

Guest Big Guns

Just a quick question cos grandads put me on ignore does that mean he can't see this or any thread I start ?