some of you are pathetic

Guest Big Guns

Is everyone blind to this? Look what's happened again, a Wednesday chairman has split our fanbase and caused arguments. This is 1 man who has made a decision NONE of the fans wanted. But instead of making our voices heard we sit on owlstalk shouting anyone down who is still angry more than 12 hours after the decision. Move on? How the roger can I move on from the best manager this club has had in my living memory to looking at threads with boring lifeless twats like billy Davis and Dave jones. All this money we put into our club and one man with a few bob can do what he likes.

You’re wrong there mate - poo like this happens all the time - life is sometimes a lot worst. Some drama queens around at the mo. Milan's role at the club is complex and he needs to plan for the future, and quickly, no one can predict the future only react. I can't for the life of me imagine that the players will be inconsolable and struggle to get out of bed on Saturday morning - life goes on. Good luck Gary but you're just another victim in the crazy world of football, just like Irvine was when you were interviewed whilst he was manager last February.

Guest alwaysaowl

Were Wednesday fans not gary megson fans

Your not going again idiots

We support Wednesday who ever the flippingmanager is.

we all know we are wednesday fans the point of everyone been so upset is that we want a club manager and team that is settled we have had all this for the last 10 years.nothing changes

Guest Bozman

it makes me wonder if people would have reacted the same way if we had lost to united.

Absolutely spot on..... obviously MM made his decision after Chezzie game which was another poor result off the back of a string of p1ss poor performances. If we had lost to the pigs then most of the threads would have been Megson out but we won the game and cos he is a fan he was seen jumping up and down and showing his love for the club.

The game itself was a bit like the previous games where we didn't look anything like the team we before Xmas and it was again hoofball which Megson decided to play just cos we lost 1 player in Marshall. He is good but he aint Messi so why he decided to change the entire style of play makes no sense.

If I was in for £20m and the man I employed didn't do the job to my liking then I would also think about making a change. I'm sad to see Meggo go and maybe 1 day he can comeback but if it is Jones we get then he deserves the same support Megson, Laws, Sturrock and others got from the fans. Anything less than that and you are acting like the shoes off brigade over in the dark side of the city, only them horrible fickle to$$ers don't give people a chance before they walk through the door.

You absolute dikhead.

What are you doing.

You will never reach minus 10,000 with good posts like that :biggrin: .

:biggrin: He would have done if he posted it last night. I got negged unbelievably it was very amusing. I even got personal abuse too from some for saying exactly what BG has said. I'm shocked that agree with Big Guns for once.

it makes me wonder if people would have reacted the same way if we had lost to united.

But guess what , if you ain't heard we did not lose. The reason we did not lose is that gary megson was our manager and motivated the players to go out and play their hearts out.

Guest Big Guns

:biggrin: He would have done if he posted it last night. I got negged unbelievably it was very amusing. I even got personal abuse too from some for saying exactly what BG has said. I'm shocked that agree with Big Guns for once.

lol

Guest intercity0wl

Im sure here will be treatment & help available for it somwhere out there Jon lol

Guest Big Guns

Im sure here will be treatment & help available for it somwhere out there Jon lol

one day you will agree with me about something :mellow:

But guess what , if you ain't heard we did not lose. The reason we did not lose is that gary megson was our manager and motivated the players to go out and play their hearts out.

that is why i put i wonder what the reaction would be if we had lost.

it's fine megson getting the players to play their hearts out for the utd match but he needed to do it more consistantly, he didn't.

Guest krisswfc1

i think a lot of people are passionate and say things in haste, i am sure when everyone calms down everyone is and still Wednesday and fully behind DAVE JONES and the TEAM

bring on tomorrow

Well sir...... you are a happy clapper that is all I can conclude:- (keeps the blood running through your guns i suppose!)

When manager of Sheffield United, a reporter asked him what he would do if he was the manager of their fierce city rivals Sheffield Wednesday. Warnock replied,“I would buy some bad players, get the sack and then retire to Cornwall”

Source:-http://soccerlens.co...-hate-him/7057/

That was comedy genius.

If you don't get it, then I guess you just don't get it.

Guest Big Guns

That was comedy genius.

If you don't get it, then I guess you just don't get it.

I've read it ten times and still don't het it:(

oh ffs it's not about sunday it's about managers who have to make a silk purse out of a sows ear ,you get liddle players you get liddle performances

you don't get promotion winning football on the cheap we needed some quality ,since bm left we have had none until antonio came ,

oh ffs it's not about sunday it's about managers who have to make a silk purse out of a sows ear ,you get liddle players you get liddle performances

you don't get promotion winning football on the cheap we needed some quality ,since bm left we have had none until antonio came ,

i totally agree trev, all i was saying was would there have been as much hysteria about megson leaving if we had lost on sunday. it would have made just 8 points from the last 9 games which is relegation form.

hi matt68,I understand where you are coming from mate and tbh i want wednesday to do well , just sits in my craw that the backing that was offered (,transfer window )never materialized ,therefore megson or any manager would be hamstrung mate ,that little bit of quality could have took us over the line ,

Hopefully DJ will get the necessary funds or it could be a very hard struggle ,